IGNORED

Eternally funny comedy shows .

Major Isewater

Not a series, (though that wasn't specified) but the good Laurel and Hardys are still funny however many times you see them, and some scenes were literally copied but in a modern day setting by other shows.

Going to TV series then (in no particular order)

Red Dwarf

OFaH

'Allo 'Allo

Blackadder

IT Crowd (may not be a popular one, but I enjoyed it)

Not Going Out

Couple of mentions to shows I enjoyed, but didnt see enough of to really get a lasting impression of how good

My Family

My Hero

Black Books

• Admin
31 minutes ago, Juan Kerr said:

I always found "Drop The Dead Donkey" to be amusing.

(Sounds like a saghead sex game, gone wrong)

Another vote for DTDD, great show.  Surprised no one has mentioned Brass - some great bits of comedy in that tale of Bradley Hardacre and his family.

14 hours ago, JamesBCFC said:

Not a series, (though that wasn't specified) but the good Laurel and Hardys are still funny however many times you see them, and some scenes were literally copied but in a modern day setting by other shows.

Going to TV series then (in no particular order)

Red Dwarf

OFaH

'Allo 'Allo

Blackadder

IT Crowd (may not be a popular one, but I enjoyed it)

Not Going Out

Couple of mentions to shows I enjoyed, but didnt see enough of to really get a lasting impression of how good

My Family

My Hero

Black Books

Terrific programme, I`d forgotten about it until you mentioned it. I`ll watch the DVD tonight now!

On 19/10/2017 at 10:46, glynriley said:

Love Blackadder. Watched the episode last night when he fell in love with 'Bob'.  Doctor - " It isn't every day a man wakes up to discover he's a screaming bender" !!

One of my favourites, which very few people I know used to watch at the time was Early Doors - Eddie was a great character.

early_doors_eddie.jpg.246610a793bcbdbc32eb2ebfc4c22ebd.jpg

Temporary traffic lights on Rosamund Street!!

Archived