IGNORED

The Official: England have made 7 changes which actually makes this game more exciting. Lithuania v England match-day thread. Or what a waste of time half these players wouldn't even get in the City team Lithuania v England Match-day Thread

BCFC Rich

18 minutes ago, cityexile said:

Interesting, not saying it is great by any manner of means, but thought we have a little more 'zip' than on Thursday.

Agreed and as much as I like a moan about England they should get credit where its due. In the team - Butland 5 caps, cresswell 2 caps, Maguire 0 caps, stones 19, Trippier 1 cap. 27 caps amongst the back line. Add in winks with none and its a pretty inexperienced line up playing a different system and doing ok.

3 minutes ago, One Team In Keynsham said:

I take the opposing view: much as I am presently indifferent towards England, the rest of them can GTF and hopefully never qualify for anything.

Oh i wouldnt them to win a game in russia mind! Irrelevant anyway by looks of it.

5 minutes ago, chinapig said:

What was the point of replacing Hodgson with someone equally dreary in his approach? There may have been worse England sides but surely none more dull than this one?

Agree. Hodgson was shit Southgate is worse.

7 minutes ago, Super said:

Agree. Hodgson was shit Southgate is worse.

He doesn't inspire me or make me proud at all. The players looked like they are thinking about their club games and not wanting to get hurt, they aren't motivated or filled with pride either. Bored by the World Cup already. Thank god ive got some Irish blood in me and I can cheer on Callum & Co hopefully stuffing the Welshies tomorrow, on tv anyway.

19 minutes ago, chinapig said:

What was the point of replacing Hodgson with someone equally dreary in his approach?

We didn't. We replaced Hodgson with someone with a pair of balls to do what he wanted, not the board. And then we had to replace HIM with someone dreary as he was caught in a newspaper sting.

Archived