IGNORED

Unlucky Scotland

kevthered

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

Everything about Scottish football is shite.

Rubbish - they produced Gerry Gow, Kenny Dalglish, Graeme Souness, Alan Hansen, Joe Jordan, John Wark, Jimmy Johnstone, Jim Baxter, John Greig, Davie Cooper, Denis Law, Billy Bremner, Eddie Gray, Richard Gough, Archie Gemmill, Brian McClair, Gordon McQueen, Willie Miller, John Robertson, Paul Hartley, Gerry Sweeney, Donnie Gillies, John Shaw....etc etc etc!

And it's home to the mighty Jags from Maryhill!

Scotland qualified for consecutive World Cup tournaments aplenty - whilst England floundered and didn't actually qualify for a tournament from 1962 to 1982 (qualified as hosts in 1966,  qualified as holders in 1970, did not qualify in 1974 or 1978) the Scots were at the World Cups of 1954, 1958, 1974, 1978, 1982, 1986, 1990, 1998....great achievements by a country with a population of just 5 million people - way less than London....

4 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Rubbish - they produced Gerry Gow, Kenny Dalglish, Graeme Souness, Alan Hansen, Joe Jordan, John Wark, Jimmy Johnstone, Jim Baxter, John Greig, Davie Cooper, Denis Law, Billy Bremner, Eddie Gray, Richard Gough, Archie Gemmill, Brian McClair, Gordon McQueen, Willie Miller, John Robertson, Paul Hartley, Gerry Sweeney, Donnie Gillies, John Shaw....etc etc etc!

And it's home to the mighty Jags from Maryhill!

Scotland qualified for consecutive World Cup tournaments aplenty - whilst England floundered and didn't actually qualify for a tournament from 1962 to 1982 (qualified as hosts in 1966,  qualified as holders in 1970, did not qualify in 1974 or 1978) the Scots were at the World Cups of 1954, 1958, 1974, 1978, 1982, 1986, 1990, 1998....great achievements by a country with a population of just 5 million people - way less than London....

I'm talking about modern day Scottish football - shite.

SPL - two horse race...............every season. Except when Rangers were relegated thru financial "irregularities". Then it was a one horse race............:facepalm:

Leave Scotland alone.  I support them as a country and city as a club.  In the only glory days in my living memory, without the scots  Gow, Jordan, and Sweeney and others they would probably have not been the glory days at all for city.  

True in recent times there is not much to shout about but we still play with more fire and passion than the English, albeit without the quality

9 minutes ago, paulcityfan said:

Leave Scotland alone.  I support them as a country and city as a club.  In the only glory days in my living memory, without the scots  Gow, Jordan, and Sweeney and others they would probably have not been the glory days at all for city.  

True in recent times there is not much to shout about but we still play with more fire and passion than the English, albeit without the quality

I've absolutely nothing against Scotland Paul but many of their fans have ABE (Anyone But England) syndrome and it's them I'm laughing at right now. 

Andy Murray, I'm laughing at you in your Argentina shirt a few years ago! :shifty:

9 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

I've absolutely nothing against Scotland Paul but many of their fans have ABE (Anyone But England) syndrome and it's them I'm laughing at right now. 

Andy Murray, I'm laughing at you in your Argentina shirt a few years ago! :shifty:

Not sure i remember him wearing a Argentina top. 

I think there is a chance that if Wales and Ireland draw both may not get in the playoffs as it is the 8 best runners up from 9 groups who play off.

Teams like Italy, Croatia, Sweden, Denmark, Switzerland, Greece, Slovakia and Northern Ireland could be the 8.

8 minutes ago, Super said:

Not sure i remember him wearing a Argentina top. 

He did.

Years later when challenged by the English press about he said that he was he was still young and immature at the time. I guess he'd been about 18/19 when he wore it.

4 minutes ago, Robbored said:

He did.

Years later when challenged by the English press about he said that he was he was still young and immature at the time. I guess he'd been about 18/19 when he wore it.

Thought it was Paraguay.

Archived