IGNORED

Wales v ROI (Merged)

Robin101

Mon the ROI.

6 minutes ago, pride of the west said:

It would be great to see odowda in the world cup. He will stand out in an otherwise ordinary RoI side. His value will sky rocket. Just look at the hype around Robson kanu off the back of that one goal at the euros

Are we sure he'd even get picked? Is he good enough to be starting, really? With Brady and McGeady in contention for places it'd be silly to just expect him to get games.

20 minutes ago, pride of the west said:

It would be great to see odowda in the world cup. He will stand out in an otherwise ordinary RoI side. His value will sky rocket. Just look at the hype around Robson kanu off the back of that one goal at the euros

Was there huge hype..? He was out of contract and available for free for anyone who'd have him. 

33 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

No surprise really given he did the full 90 v Moldova. With the players coming back I`d have been surprised if he had started.

Come on after 80 and get the winner would do!

I'd rather he saved such a rare occurrence for us..!

17 minutes ago, Leveller said:

I don't have Sky but have discovered you can watch it on S4C live, via BBC iPlayer (even though S4C is presumably not BBC).

Its in Welsh of course! Except when Coleman is interviewed.

Have you tried the red button to select English commentary?  Don't know if there is sometimes on rugby they do it?

Archived