IGNORED

Wales v ROI (Merged)

Robin101

3 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

Good luck to Ireland but McLean is an utter thug and got away with a horrible barge in the back on Joe Allen before Ireland scored and that for me was the game changer.

He is a grade A cock.

Delighted in this micky competition that Wales have failed yet again. Nothing against our current or past Welsh players but they gave it too  much large when they did ok in Euros -, at England's expense. 

As for the Scots they are just a joke on the international scene as is their Premier. 

Reminds me of when Yeovil chairman gave it large over SL in the one year they were League 1 when we were also League 2

24 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

What about Greece? They`ve only got 16 points with one to play.

The system is overly complex. Results against the 6th placed team in each group do not count towards the qualification for the playoffs. Minus the results against 6th placed teams and Greece have a better points tally than Slovakia. 

Edit: as per OTIK's post above. Sweden, Portugal and Greece all play tomorrow. Sweden and Portugal play fixtures that count towards the table above, Greece are playing 6th placed Gibraltar so their result will not affect the table.

OTIK - your table is correct, Sweden do not have any results to be discarded.

Further edit: Slovakia can still qualify. In the unlikely event that Greece fail to beat Gibraltar AND Bosnia win in Estonia, Bosnia would finish second, but they would finish bottom of the 2nd place playoffs table and Slovakia would make the playoffs. Very unlikely though. 

Despite being 25% Welsh I was always only to happy to have a laugh at the welshies until earlier this year.

When on holiday our 6 month old baby was rushed into Cardiff hospital with suspected meningitis. The level of care is something had never experienced before in England, so after this really cannot help but have a massive soft spot for them.

Archived