IGNORED

Its Sky sports AGM on Thursday what City games do you want?

Never to the dark side

1 minute ago, Never to the dark side said:

If you had the choice

I'll let James Murdoch know all of your thoughts

It would be interesting to hear their views on why the Cardiff game was changed so late. Do sky discuss these game changes with the police or is this the clubs responsibility before the change is confirmed 

33 minutes ago, Never to the dark side said:

If you had the choice

Tell him i think his father is one of the most despicable people on the planet.  He's a sexist, racist misogynist responsible for much of the evil in this country.

Also, can we have Cardiff on a Friday night. 

Well done NTTDS - trust you will be wearing a City shirt..

Just love the idea that you attend such meetings amongst all the corporate shareholders, investment funds etc who are concerned about earnings per share,dividend policy and future earnings etc and you bring up why can't we play Cardiff on a friday night.

Brilliant

• Admin
9 minutes ago, Abraham Romanovich said:

Well done NTTDS - trust you will be wearing a City shirt..

Just love the idea that you attend such meetings amongst all the corporate shareholders, investment funds etc who are concerned about earnings per share,dividend policy and future earnings etc and you bring up why can't we play Cardiff on a friday night.

Brilliant

I bet there are few of these around the room :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

2 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

If you had the choice

:laugh: when I first read this thread I thought you were kidding.

Then found the Independent's story where they missed you (or if someone did it before you, them) one year:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/business-diary-the-mystery-of-skys-missing-fan-2114345.html

Love the fact that James used to memorise the City schedule just so he could answer you! :clapping:

18 hours ago, Red34 said:

:laugh: when I first read this thread I thought you were kidding.

Then found the Independent's story where they missed you (or if someone did it before you, them) one year:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/business-diary-the-mystery-of-skys-missing-fan-2114345.html

Love the fact that James used to memorise the City schedule just so he could answer you! :clapping:

Never knew that. @Never to the dark side you absolute hero John. 1st q at every AGM. Brilliant.

Archived