IGNORED

Bologna FC shirt price

cidered abroad

On 11/10/2017 at 18:33, cidered abroad said:

Exactly what I thought.

Essential purchase = match ticket

Non essential = Club shirt

A rip-off is still a rip-off. I honestly thought English shirts were a total con at £35 to £45 each.

Amazed that £75+ is accepted by the fans. I've read a lot of stories on here about how Italian/German/Spanish fans will burn down their own stadium if they can't buy a matchday ticket for 5 Euros. Clearly they can't be that militant because an awful lot of Juve fans had the shirt when I watched a game in Turin.

On 11/10/2017 at 16:26, cidered abroad said:

On holiday there last week and very surprised to see in club shop in central Bologna, replica shirts at 82 euros (approx £75). I didn't buy one!

I love Bologna, I’ve been a few times, cheap flights from Bristol as well, beautiful City, not touristy at all and the food is unbelievable, Bologna were playing AC Milan at home when I last went but I didn’t realise until after the game, their stadium is very cool, it has an old tower in it!

67A23C4D-1312-4627-9F11-2F80F6E94CDA.jpeg

On 10/11/2017 at 19:21, David Brent said:

Ok, but a lot of people do. I follow teams, in other sports, after being a tourist. 

If any tourists visit Bristol I’d love for them to take in a game and buy a shirt.

Have to agree with Mr Brent here r.e. the tourist comment. 

Went to Amsterdam as a tourist and watched Ajax last year. Had a brilliant time. Regularly keep an eye on their progress ever since and hope to go and watch them again this year.

As for the price of kits abroad, it was a joke in the Ajax shop. 85euros they wanted. Came back to England and bought the away kit for £40 off Sports Direct. Can't understand why it's so expensive for such things abroad. 

42 minutes ago, SARJ said:

Have to agree with Mr Brent here r.e. the tourist comment. 

Went to Amsterdam as a tourist and watched Ajax last year. Had a brilliant time. Regularly keep an eye on their progress ever since and hope to go and watch them again this year.

As for the price of kits abroad, it was a joke in the Ajax shop. 85euros they wanted. Came back to England and bought the away kit for £40 off Sports Direct. Can't understand why it's so expensive for such things abroad. 

I suppose it depends on where you go.

In some of the street markets in and around Paris, replica shirts for PSG, Barcelona etc. (but not, to my knowledge, City or Dukla Prague home or away) are sold quite openly for €25, although their origin is dubious.

It is not at all uncommon to see youngsters in even the most deprived areas of Paris and its environs wearing replica shirts, for it would seem the French authorities prefer to concentrate their efforts on combatting counterfeit French luxury products rather than mainly Asian manufactured replica sportswear.   

24 minutes ago, Eastside Moonwalker said:

Grabbed an Augsburg shirt when I was over there for 25 euros as someone had bought it, palyed in it, subseqeuntly ripped the bundesliga patch on the arm and took it back so it was being sold for half the price. It was 60 or 70 normally

There is quite a thriving market in France for that sort of thing as well, although it is usually for underwear. 

Archived