IGNORED

Burton Ticket prices.

tinman85

18 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

Why doesn't your mate pay for themselves, if they want to go..? You've already bought your ticket. 

I'd suggest you need to change your mates, more than the club need to change their prices..! 

I mean I have to pay because I have the Bristol sport account... they paid me back, should've been more clear

On 12/10/2017 at 11:51, Bar BS3 said:

But they are also shelling out in advance. It's only fair that the saving means that it's still cheaper, should they end up being unable to make a couple of games. 

I do think that our top priced ticket should be £30. 

It's far too simplistic, I know, but that might be a good thing, if the prices were...

South stand ST per match £14. Members POTD £17. General POTD £22

Dolman ST £17, members £20 POTD £25

Lansdown lower ST £20, members £23, POTD £28

Upper Lansdown ST £23, Member £26, POTD £31

I would also charge a fixed £25 for all away fans. It's not supporters fault if their team is deemed "big" or not. 

Scrap the match category rubbish. 

Also offer 5/10 game ticket bundles for those who want to commit to those at ST prices plus £2 per game. 

Keep it simple, make it realistically affordable and fill the place up. 

I was in W6 last season ( lower Landsdown ) , don't know what that season ticket is this season but I paid £583 then which worked out about £25 per game

• Admin
2 minutes ago, Eastside Moonwalker said:

Sort of related to this thread, I'm going back to Germany in February, how much is a realistic price to sell my season to someone for? I think it starts from the home game after the Sunderland game , £50?

@Eastside Moonwalker The group I go with if someone can't make it we flog a ticket for £10 a game to a mate

• Admin
On 10/12/2017 at 12:22, Robbored said:

It's simple - Leeds are a well known club with an impressive history. Even a non football fan has heard of Leeds.....but few will have heard of Burton Albion.

21 hours ago, Portland Bill said:

I think you will find that non league fans are the most knowledgable fans of all.

Err, you may want to read the first post again @Portland Bill

I get the sentiment that discounting games will p!ss off regulars and season ticket holders.

Howevs, I'm sure that we could have blocked off half of the Atyeo stand and given out free tickets to school kids and the like for tonight. I think Burton Fans are turning up in a minibus tonight. Too simplistic an idea I guess?

On 12/10/2017 at 16:41, RedDave said:

We have 15-16k primary fans and then we have 5-6-7k secondary fans who dont want to watch us against just anybody

NO. This is an unfair generalisation. I would happily watch us play Accrington Stanley if I was responsible only to myself. But due to family and other commitments I am not able to commit the time to watch us every week. Therefore, I will choose the fixtures that appeal the most - that normally means either the biggest opposition, the most crucial matches, or a discounted game.

I would imagine this principle applies to many non-STH. It's not simply that we "don't want to watch". That's a little bit of season ticket holder superfan syndrome that I don't like.

Archived