IGNORED

Half/pro rata season tickets

Bar BS3

Well my first ST was a pair of half year ones which I renewed for the entire next 2 seasons.  A half year SC is a great way to bring in more regulars who will hopefully renew next year.  The disadvantage for them is just that the best seats have all gone.

Why not open the top tier and sell half SC's at say £20 or £21 per game as a special promotional offer and see how it goes or perhaps a fraction more with a promotional gift.

Now promotion would be a great gift :)

10 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

The club really should be taking advantage of the Man Utd ticket demand and pushing the “buy a half season ticket and get priority on Man Utd tickets” line. 

Yes and forget about the people who spent  £20 on a membership for priority access as they can't get to every game.

Thanks

I'm ok with this , so long as they promise not to drive. Traffic's a  ****ing nightmare already. Only those of us that bought proper STs back in April, or whenever it was, should have this privilege. Not sure about members though , probably should allow existing ones, but not those that signed up yesterday.

4 hours ago, reddoc said:

I'm ok with this , so long as they promise not to drive. Traffic's a  ****ing nightmare already. Only those of us that bought proper STs back in April, or whenever it was, should have this privilege. Not sure about members though , probably should allow existing ones, but not those that signed up yesterday.

I signed up for a membership today incase my half ST doesn't cover me, will I be allowed to drive?

4 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

I signed up for a membership today incase my half ST doesn't cover me, will I be allowed to drive?

I believe there should be a parking radius around the ground that varies with the length of time someone has supported City / has held a season ticket. This would mean that those who can demonstrate long term support should be able to park within a one mile radius of the ground. For others, the distance would increase in half mile increments linked to the degree of demonstrable support. This, vary fair system, would mean that those who only want to watch City play Manchester would have to park in Patchway or Dundry

11 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

Fair play Sport, that's not far off being as class a fan as a full season ticket holder. 

15 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

Highly unlikely, but let me know what time you leave and details of your route and I'll come to a decision.

27 minutes ago, reddoc said:

Highly unlikely, but let me know what time you leave and details of your route and I'll come to a decision.

I'm planning on making a day of it. So will travel down the M5 South and then through Leigh woods, park near the ground, buy a pizza and then a few beers then maybe a burger and then many more beers.

However I've just realised I'll be over the limit so may have to find alternative transport.

7 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

The club really should be taking advantage of the Man Utd ticket demand and pushing the “buy a half season ticket and get priority on Man Utd tickets” line. 

Agreed. Put the Man U tickets for sale the day after 1/2 season ticket sales end

3 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

I'm planning on making a day of it. So will travel down the M5 South and then through Leigh woods, park near the ground, buy a pizza and then a few beers then maybe a burger and then many more beers.

However I've just realised I'll be over the limit so may have to find alternative transport.

Want a lift?:D Re the parking, best have a word with Pongo for future reference. Near the ground sounds a little optimistic.

1 hour ago, 54-46 said:

Agreed. Put the Man U tickets for sale the day after 1/2 season ticket sales end

No need. Just say that people who purchase one before the Utd tickets go on sale, get the associated ticket priority. 

Archived