IGNORED

McIndoe is trying to explain...

Rocky

29 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

You have to think there is more to this than meets the eye.

Average lower league footballer becomes financial wizard and investment God just a couple of years after retirement.

Sounds unlikely, would guess that others were involved.

Or perhaps he was just a super salesman and threw a great party. You have to remember a lot of footballers would be taken in by one of their own and a lot of them are not very smart away from ball control.

15 minutes ago, phantom said:

That's really kind Phantom but I knew about the story because I'd actually read it .

:blink:

Killer Soles .

We need more people to know about this danger though .

One minute you're promenading on Weston pier , the next fighting for your life as a murderous flat fish tries to suffocate you .

Scaley bastards. 

We are no longer safe on our very own coast .

So big Mick is clearly the ringleader and in a cunning move, recruited poor McIndoe so that he could use him as a pawn, signing all documents tying him to the sordid affair with the vague moniker of 'MM'. 

"You've got the wrong guy!", wailed McIndoe, but to no avail 

Meanwhile in Suffolk....

mickmccart.jpg

By Jove I think I've cracked it. Any jobs going in special investigations Sarge? @Fordy62

12 hours ago, EmersonsRed said:

Just to cover myself legally

ALLEGEDLY it is the manager of 8th place side. 

For anyone who listens to fighting talk on the radio, Colin Murray would be raging at you for saying allegedly to cover yourself. A recent show where people kept saying allegedly to cover themselves for what they were saying and the producer kept saying to Murray over the channel that they couldn't say it.... not that they listened. 

Archived