IGNORED

Marvin Elliott

DevonRed794

Gordon Hill[2] (born 31 January 1966) Height: 6ft 7in Weight: 18st 4lbs, better known as The Wealdstone Raider, is an English Internet meme. A supporter of Wealdstone F.C., he gained attention due to a humorous viral video of him heckling opposing supporters of Whitehawk F.C. at a football match in March 2013, which ultimately ended in a 1–1 draw, with phrases such as "You want some?", "You've got no fans", and "I'll give it ya [sic]"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wealdstone_Raider

It's in wiki, it must be right!

21 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Gordon Hill[2] (born 31 January 1966) Height: 6ft 7in Weight: 18st 4lbs, better known as The Wealdstone Raider, is an English Internet meme. A supporter of Wealdstone F.C., he gained attention due to a humorous viral video of him heckling opposing supporters of Whitehawk F.C. at a football match in March 2013, which ultimately ended in a 1–1 draw, with phrases such as "You want some?", "You've got no fans", and "I'll give it ya [sic]"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wealdstone_Raider

It's in wiki, it must be right!

According to Wiki, he is a lot bigger in real life than he appears on the video.....

9 hours ago, DevonRed794 said:

Not sure if this has been posted yet (couldn't see anything), but Marvin Elliott has recently signed on with Whitehawk of the non-league. Apparently been out of the game for a while to become a stockbroker? Geezer! Top bloke.

Hope that word is not a cover up for dealings with a certain other ex City player currently back in the news for all of the wrong reasons.

18 minutes ago, phantom said:

No, never played for Hemel

Whitehawk are his first club for a year and a half  (18/12 :ph34r: ), hasn't actually played for them yet

7 minutes ago, Kotsy said:

Don't start him off again!!

Yep, I expect he'll be making overtures about it any time now (maybe just before quarter past six this evening?).

Archived