IGNORED

Atyeo Statue Accompanying Book (Merged)

TBW

1 minute ago, Robin TBW said:

Starting to think it's not going to happen and there won't be any acknowledgment of that. 

I'm sure they wouldn't have said 'there will be a book' unless there was going to be one.

Guess the task of producing it is taking longer than imagined.

Sure they will give a status update soon.

27 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

I'm sure money won't be the blocker if the trust have shelled out 20k on decorating their bar!

There’s no need for that Rob. Money isn’t an issue. It’s as simple as I’m not the one dealing with the book so wanted to get the correct info. :) 

6 hours ago, Coombsy said:

Thanks Dolly

hope you not keeping Flint up this late he need his rest for Friday 

Haven't you heard? @Dollymarie has got a new bit of fluff now. Flint and @BigTone got thrown out with yesterday's chip paper.

Stuff Tone but poor Aden is being supported by myself and @RedM during this difficult time. It's a hard job for us both but we are persevering.

1 hour ago, Septic Peg said:

Haven't you heard? @Dollymarie has got a new bit of fluff now. Flint and @BigTone got thrown out with yesterday's chip paper.

Stuff Tone but poor Aden is being supported by myself and @RedM during this difficult time. It's a hard job for us both but we are persevering.

Aden’s doing alright with Packys sister in law going by social media. :ph34r:

2 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

I just live a lonely life now with only memories for company :crying:

Not for the want of trying!

We are struggling for content. This from the meeting in April (the one you attended Rob):

Appeals for stories have been made online via us and the Club’s media channels. It has not yielded many responses. MA has designed and printed a leaflet for distribution before the last 4 home games, help is need to distribute those. MK has agreed to place some leaflets in bars and restaurants around the ground. [action – MA and MK to arrange distribution]

So we have done leaflets, emails, website appeals and only have a handful of contributions. It would be a pretty sad book if we published it at the moment unfortunately.

Bi

7 minutes ago, thatcham red said:

We are struggling for content. This from the meeting in April (the one you attended Rob):

Appeals for stories have been made online via us and the Club’s media channels. It has not yielded many responses. MA has designed and printed a leaflet for distribution before the last 4 home games, help is need to distribute those. MK has agreed to place some leaflets in bars and restaurants around the ground. [action – MA and MK to arrange distribution]

So we have done leaflets, emails, website appeals and only have a handful of contributions. It would be a pretty sad book if we published it at the moment unfortunately.

Hi @thatcham red

Our Dad's name on the statue & I hadn't caught wind of request until now.

Is it possible to post the request on here, am out of country for a bit so wont get any flyer in person.

Many thanks in advance

“Atyeo & other 'City Greats' at the Old Ashton Gate”

A book with the above working title is also being produced and we are now collecting supporters’ memories and stories of the old Ashton Gate, memorable matches and outstanding players to be featured in it.

You may have a special memory, for example, of a particular incident or of one connected with your family. As long as it reflects the working title we would be interested to hear from you about it. Rather than you writing your account down, we can arrange for you be interviewed by the editor if you prefer.

Otherwise, simply send in your story to Mike Adams at blagdonmike@gmail.com or

Bristol City Book, BCSCT, PO Box 3296, Bristol, BS3 9HD. Any accompanying photos would be especially welcome and will be scanned and returned. Mike is available on matchdays running the Programme Club next to the programme seller at the Winterstoke Road entrance.

17 hours ago, thatcham red said:

Hi thatcham red, is there a planned date for the release whether there is enough content or not?

I understand it was planned to be this Christmas?

Thanks.

Could do a colouring book. Throw in a red crayon and Bob's your uncle!

“Atyeo & other 'City Greats' at the Old Ashton Gate”

A book with the above working title is also being produced and we are now collecting supporters’ memories and stories of the old Ashton Gate, memorable matches and outstanding players to be featured in it.

You may have a special memory, for example, of a particular incident or of one connected with your family. As long as it reflects the working title we would be interested to hear from you about it. Rather than you writing your account down, we can arrange for you be interviewed by the editor if you prefer.

Otherwise, simply send in your story to Mike Adams at blagdonmike@gmail.com or

Bristol City Book, BCSCT, PO Box 3296, Bristol, BS3 9HD. Any accompanying photos would be especially welcome and will be scanned and returned. Mike is available on matchdays running the Programme Club next to the programme seller at the Winterstoke Road entrance.

@Robbored

Something you could ask the Senior Reds maybe?

On 16/11/2017 at 16:46, Nbafc said:

Bi

Hi @thatcham red

Our Dad's name on the statue & I hadn't caught wind of request until now.

Is it possible to post the request on here, am out of country for a bit so wont get any flyer in person.

Many thanks in advance

Put my sons & mine on the statue, first I've heard of it as well

Archived