IGNORED

Lee Johnson death threat

daored

Not sure if been posted elsewhere but below link is an interview with LeeJohnson on Points West. He talks about last season from a personal status and also death threats following the signing of the snake.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41608008

Certainly an interesting interview where he talks openly about last season and at the same time dealing with his Father's health issues 

29 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Any kind of tbreats against a player or manager (or anyone else for that matter) are totally unacceptable.

Calling for a change of managet when things are going badly is another matter.  Of course, I am now glad that we didn't.

Of course you wouldn't expect this from anyone other than tje Sags, would you.

He may have only admitted to threats after the signing but he had death threats from city fans on our terrible run which he admitted at the time.

8 minutes ago, alexukhc said:

Threats going on when he Dad was ill, even for the blue few that’s heinous 

Couldn't agree more, they really do have some knuckle dragging pieces of shite, they're more bitter than a pint of lemon juice.

1 hour ago, Neo said:

He may have only admitted to threats after the signing but he had death threats from city fans on our terrible run which he admitted at the time.

I'll admit it. I wanted him to leave City last season and I sent him stick via Twitter. But there is a line you don't cross and I'd never do anything like that.

And getting his family involved and forcing them to move house or cause trouble for his kid at school is also a huge no no. 

4 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

I'll admit it. I wanted him to leave City last season and I sent him stick via Twitter. But there is a line you don't cross and I'd never do anything like that.

And getting his family involved and forcing them to move house or cause trouble for his kid at school is also a huge no no. 

Why another human gives personal abuse on twitter is beyond me,thought you were better than that peg

9 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

better be careful then, look how it turned out for Robbored!

36 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Why another human gives personal abuse on twitter is beyond me,thought you were better than that peg

Never said it was personal abuse.

I sent him stuff similar like "leave if you truly love this club" or words to that effect.

3 hours ago, YorkshireSection said:

They do.

Holloway certainly had death threats made to him.

I remember a rather crude chant that circulated with regards to his kids too.

Was it before or after his "comments" on the microphone on the bus?? Not saying he deserved them even if after the comments, but I can see why in the heat of the moment someone could lose the plot.

3 minutes ago, The Humble Realist said:

I've been quick to put people in their place talking about how quiet opposition fans were or 'How loud our fans were ' when it doesn't ring true but last night was excellent. Very loud throughout despite not much to shout out on the pitch. 

Has been the same mich of the season. Should be a great atmosphere next Saturday as Leeds fans are always excellent and I'm sure we wont dissapoint!

Yeah, how many do Leeds usually bring?

Archived