IGNORED

Lee Johnson death threat

daored

On 10/13/2017 at 17:43, David Brent said:

@In the Net will be on soon telling us how all clubs have fans like this

To be fair, your club doesn't have fans like this. 

Your fans never made death threats to Ian Holloway,  your fans never spat on Joe Jordan, your fans never put up a banner referring to Johnson as a midget and telling him to get out of the club,  your fans never carried out an arson attack at a football ground, your fans never threw beer glasses which blinded a police dog at Swansea, your fans never attacked a bar full of families in Nottingham.

No wonder you needed a bigger ground, it's the only way you could fit all those halos in. 

23 hours ago, In the Net said:

Your fans never made death threats to Ian Holloway,  your fans never spat on Joe Jordan, your fans never put up a banner referring to Johnson as a midget and telling him to get out of the club,  your fans never carried out an arson attack at a football ground, your fans never threw beer glasses which blinded a police dog at Swansea, your fans never attacked a bar full of families in Nottingham.

No wonder you needed a bigger ground, it's the only way you could fit all those halos in. 

A bar full of families in Nottingham? 

Shock horror.....more fabricated lies.

9 hours ago, Andy082005 said:

A bar full of families in Nottingham? 

Shock horror.....more fabricated lies.

Read about it on this forum, examples of a couple of quotes below - always good to bear in mind that not everything you read is the whole truth! 

"There were at least a dozen kids in Amici's when it was being smashed up, but they had been taken out to the back to try and protect them from being hurt. One of them, a 7 year old girl, I am Godfather to."

"Incidents such as the one yesterday make me question going to games and posts like this make me question coming on this message board.

We came across a 12-year-old Forest fan scared witless because he had been separated from his dad and chased by a bunch of 'CITY BOIZ'. "

On 14/10/2017 at 21:36, In the Net said:

It isn’t s competition but this has been over the past 30 years, you do this every other week..

1 hour ago, ashton_fan said:

In the interview he said the death threat came after the Matty Taylor transfer so it might not have been City fans?

There were rumours of at least one coming from our own fans last season - via Twitter.

He did get some disgusting abuse from our own fans last season. Brave/foolhardy decision for a manager to be on Twitter. If I were him I certainly wouldn't be!

On 13/10/2017 at 17:35, Septic Peg said:

I'll admit it. I wanted him to leave City last season and I sent him stick via Twitter. But there is a line you don't cross and I'd never do anything like that.

And getting his family involved and forcing them to move house or cause trouble for his kid at school is also a huge no no. 

This revolt of thine is but another fall of man...

On Sat Oct 14 2017 at 22:36, In the Net said:

You are right of course. But the big difference is, we don't brush these things under the carpet or try and claim it to be the work of "teds". Your forum is a heavily moderated echo chamber where you slap yourselves on the back for being the best.and most respected fans in the country.

9 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

You are right of course. But the big difference is, we don't brush these things under the carpet or try and claim it to be the work of "teds". Your forum is a heavily moderated echo chamber where you slap yourselves on the back for being the best.and most respected fans in the country.

And in reality there just a bunch of ***kwits

9 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

Quite a lot of the publicity regarding behaviour this season has been generated by the club issuing statements, I don't think that constitutes brushing it under the carpet.

I certainly wouldn't put us up for any awards, respect has to be earned, and I can't think of many league clubs who have 100% fans who would fit that category.

6 minutes ago, In the Net said:

Quite a lot of the publicity regarding behaviour this season has been generated by the club issuing statements, I don't think that constitutes brushing it under the carpet.

I certainly wouldn't put us up for any awards, respect has to be earned, and I can't think of many league clubs who have 100% fans who would fit that category.

The truth is that both clubs have had incidents over the last few seasons and both clubs have a bit of a reputation of it. 

15 minutes ago, In the Net said:

We have twice as many fans as you, but still a lot less incidents. Your club has a serious problem.

13 hours ago, In the Net said:

Read about it on this forum, examples of a couple of quotes below - always good to bear in mind that not everything you read is the whole truth! 

"There were at least a dozen kids in Amici's when it was being smashed up, but they had been taken out to the back to try and protect them from being hurt. One of them, a 7 year old girl, I am Godfather to."

"Incidents such as the one yesterday make me question going to games and posts like this make me question coming on this message board.

We came across a 12-year-old Forest fan scared witless because he had been separated from his dad and chased by a bunch of 'CITY BOIZ'. "

Won't condone the behaviour of the 'City Boiz' as you call them...but the Forest lot attacked the City lot first and came completely unstuck. They bought it all on themselves

As I said though...******* the lot of them

Im not suprised. Rightly or wrongly if Lee Johnson was a manager on the continent and he went on that kind of losing streak a death threat or two on twitter would have been the least of his worrys ! Not saying its right mind but no suprises to me at all.

Archived