IGNORED

BCTV

old_eastender

6 minutes ago, WayOutWest said:

If the stream stops try pressing F5. It will refresh the web browser. 

Camera keeps "refreshing" every split second. 

Really this is bad one 

You bastard @WayOutWest, since I am not constantly viewing it, I hadn't noticed this until you pointed it out, now it irritates the crap out of me.

@AdamB, this omni shambles needs sorting and somebody from the company actually tell us what went wrong last night.

No corporate BS just explain what the problem was, it really is not good enough and a grovelling apology.

Absolutely shocking tonight.

PS:- The only problem I have experienced is in 2 home matches Millwall and tonight.

Pissed off you bet.

7 minutes ago, Collis1 said:

Was tonight watchable for anyone? That was painful... 

Freezing, dropping out for much of the night, mind you it mirrored the performance from what I did see.

I have sent a tweet to Jon Lansdown, people have got to do the same complain to @AdamB and Jon Lansdown and this time we need answers not bullshit, as I said 2 home games ruined it's simply not good enough, the club employ enough people somebody should be available to co ordinate problems as they occur with the provider, shocking.

3 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Freezing, dropping out for much of the night, mind you it mirrored the performance from what I did see.

I have sent a tweet to Jon Lansdown, people have got to do the same complain to @AdamB and Jon Lansdown and this time we need answers not bullshit, as I said 2 home games ruined it's simply not good enough, the club employ enough people somebody should be available to co ordinate problems as they occur with the provider, shocking.

Yup. Might be time for a formal complaint. 

This actual overseas fan had all the same problems already stated. And I still can't believe the sign-on process has not been cleaned up. For want of a better word or phrase, it's just stupid. Ridiculously so.

I won't be cancelling my subscription because it's the only way I can watch our games. As they know most subscribers are likely in this position, it's probably way down their list of priorities. Prove us wrong City, I am turning into too much of a cynical old git already.

It seems like a lottery, I have had very little problem , only the occasional "dropout" and need to reload BUT tonight was horrific, I have great internet, Nearly new intel i7 laptop, only use Chrome for this streaming as its seemed the best up till now. I had nothing until 29 min in, thats 1/3rd of a game missed and had to refresh at least half a dozen times.With any internet based stream you might expect to have a dropout once or twice at most. I really wish I had paid for it monthly and not annually as I'm not sure I'd pay for it again and just watch certain people who put a "live" feed onto social media sites.......

Archived