IGNORED

Ref

Londoner

7 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

We had him a match last year and he was awful. Said the same to my mate at the start. If I recognise him he must be shocking. 

Yes I remember him from way back in 2011 when he gave Boro a silly freekick in the 90th for them to score. Got plenty of stick that evening too. Hope I never see him at AG again.

• Admin

Want to see disallowed goal again.

Want to see slide thru the back of stationary Diedhiou again.

Clear the players were dejected by his performance.

Wouldnt be surprised to find we get an apology letter from the association for the second year running after Burton at home.

19 minutes ago, Cider red said:

was very good up until 65 mins without my rose tinted specs on. The disallowed goal very poor decision Imo!!

He was abysmal all night, let alone the last half hour.

Played 1 minute injury time first half when there had been a sub & at least 4 minutes time wasting.

Allowed one of their players to stand in front of a free kick then kick the ball away without a booking.

Let the keeper time waste all game, not booked.

Useless.

The constant free kicks he gave them allowed them to break up our play and not gain any momentum, and the time wasting was horrendous. They obviously worked him out early on and took full advantage of it. 

His performance was completely inept, I've seen plenty of bad refs at the Gate over the years but he truly was shocking.

Absolutely shocked by how awful he was - and to disallow the goal that would have won us the game, is a sickening disgrace.

I've watched the alleged foul at least eight times and there is minimal contact, which in no means affected the outcome of the move.

The man has robbed us of moving up to second.

I hope the club make a big deal of his ineptitude disallowing the goal, you can't have some prat making incorrect calls that affect the outcome of the game.

The man has to be sacked.  Utter disgrace.  I'd be saying the same if he disallowed the goal for any club, not just City.

9 minutes ago, Frenchay Red said:

I don't very often stand up shouting you stupid effing **** ref.

Tonight was an exception, on several occasions! :grr:

At the end did anyone else see Flint encouragingly the crowd in the Dolman to sing "Sh@@ Referee" louder?!

41 minutes ago, BA14 RED said:

Yes I remember him from way back in 2011 when he gave Boro a silly freekick in the 90th for them to score. Got plenty of stick that evening too. Hope I never see him at AG again.

Can't comment on tonight as I haven't seen it, but I remember that one very well, he gave Boro everything that game, culminating in that freekick right at the end. 

52 minutes ago, BA14 RED said:

The following season sent two city players off against Leeds. I have hated him since

• Admin
11 minutes ago, Laner said:

At the end did anyone else see Flint encouragingly the crowd in the Dolman to sing "Sh@@ Referee" louder?!

No but I did just remember Aden dragging to his feet another of their Oscar winners late on when he too was pretending to be hurt.

4 minutes ago, Ian M said:

No but I did just remember Aden dragging to his feet another of their Oscar winners late on when he too was pretending to be hurt.

Clough's dad would be turning in his grave tonight. His son's team did everything he hated about the glorious game.

Archived