IGNORED

Ref

Londoner

4 minutes ago, Ian M said:

No but I did just remember Aden dragging to his feet another of their Oscar winners late on when he too was pretending to be hurt.

Yup saw Flint stand behind the player grab him by the waist and lift him back to his feet leaving him no doubt what he thought. And yes at the end he waved his arms at us to sing up in the Dolman as we were making our feelings about the Ref known. 

And yes I said during the match that this will be one we get an apology letter from the Ref. 

It was an absolute shocker of a performance from a ref who had no control of the game at any stage. Burton played like a Warnock team in the second half..... I never thought I’d see another team as cynical and horrible to watch as a succession of sides under Warnock but I think Clough’s team might have been even worse. 

A big thanks to the two blokes sat behind me who spent the whole night slating everything City tried to do as well. They particularly had it in for Joe Bryan. It wasn’t the best night Joe’s ever had but if you listened to those two you’d think he was Gus Caeser and Nicky Hunt rolled into one. I’ve never heard two more miserable, ill informed pillocks at a game in all my life. 

Cowardly is the word that springs to mind. Never in my entire life have I seen a worse refereeing performance. Absolutely pathetic, I'd like my train ticket refunded by the Refereeing Association for that. Utterly appalling, I can't even put to words what I've just witnessed. What a shambolic excuse for a professional.

Just now, AppyDAZE said:

We fell short, but come on   sometimes there are reasons to feel a bit pissed off. And tonight was beyond a joke. This bloke should NOT be refereeing pro football . full stop

Im pissed off with the ref and our performance.

3 minutes ago, italian dave said:

Another ref would have given us a first half pen. Any other ref would have allowed Reid's goal to stand. And we've won 2-0, and suddenly our performance looks a whole lot better. Not just excuses. 

Did anyone appeal for the pen? 

Burton players sussed the ref from the beginning and it helped them with their game plan.

Nothing wrong with the goal - Burton just realised that all they had to do was fall over for a foul.

48 minutes ago, Laner said:

At the end did anyone else see Flint encouragingly the crowd in the Dolman to sing "Sh@@ Referee" louder?!

Great moment that, Flinty you are an absolute legend; got to love the guy.

But...as it's us, to top it all, there will be a complaint from some league official somewhere and action taken.

1 minute ago, cidercity1987 said:

How is it possible to do 60% of the fouls with 75% of the possession?

A statistical freakshow brought about by a total #### of a ref wholly complicit in anti football cheating.

4 mins :laugh::laugh::laugh:

####

Nearly as funny as one minute added on at the end of the first half when there had already been numerous bits of time wasting by their keeper, Murphy for them went down with a fake injury for a minute or so and we had to make a sub due to an injury.

One ******* minute! What a total****.

5 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

A statistical freakshow brought about by a total #### of a ref wholly complicit in anti football cheating.

####

Totally agree, I never blame refs for a result but that helmet of an individual seriously influenced it.

5 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

####

Completely agree, We committed 19 Fouls, received 0 Yellow cards.

7 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

####

You just summed up everything I feel about tonight. Top man.

Archived