IGNORED

Disallowed Goal - Highlights Judge For Yourself

Ian M

The ref was a disgrace, couldn’t wait to give them free kicks for the whole game. And gave the ball back to burton keeper when their defender pretended to hurt his head even tho we had possession. Hope burton go down and go into liquidation, joke of a club boring negative cheating w*****s.

5 minutes ago, Packman said:

The ref was a disgrace, couldn’t wait to give them free kicks for the whole game. And gave the ball back to burton keeper when their defender pretended to hurt his head even tho we had possession. Hope burton go down and go into liquidation, joke of a club boring negative cheating w*****s.

Spot on. Not an exaggeration to say the worst refereeing display by anyone in a very, very long time at The Gate. Weren't at our best, but totally ruined by an incompetent knob.

Burton naughty, but not sure i'd wish them that btw

I feel sorry for the Burton fans tbh, no wonder they only managed to bring 100 or so and fair play to them. I certainly wouldn’t pay money to watch my team just sit back, waste time, feign injuries and cheat from start to finish. I had an ounce of respect for burton last season but that’s all gone now!! The goalkeeper (what a **** btw) celebrating in front of the city fans like he’d one the champions league was one of the most embarrassing things I’ve ever seen, hilarious.

33 minutes ago, Packman said:

Come on Packman, I'm pissed right off by this evening too (and wonder what Brian would make of Nigel's- ahem- pragmatism) but you can't wish liquidation on a club like Burton just because they've done a job on us to get their point tonight.

Save that for the gas and cardiff imo!

1 minute ago, Stortz said:

Come on Packman, I'm pissed right off by tonight too (and wonder what Brian would make of Nigel's- ahem- pragmatism) but you can't wish liquidation on a club like Burton just because they've done a job on us to get their point tonight.

Save that for the gas and cardiff imo!

Fair enough, I was still fuming when writing it!! Ok so I hope burton go down but don’t go into liquidation, and I hope burtons goalkeepers wife has an affair with the milkman!!

A small club, way out of its comfort zone with little money to be competitive. Who can blame them, they got a point away to an in-form team. Ref was not great, but equally we committed some very stupid fouls in their half. Tactically they did what they had to, and if we were away to a top Premiership side, we'd applaud City for playing like that.

2 minutes ago, Chappers said:

A small club, way out of its comfort zone with little money to be competitive. Who can blame them, they got a point away to an in-form team. Ref was not great, but equally we committed some very stupid fouls in their half. Tactically they did what they had to, and if we were away to a top Premiership side, we'd applaud City for playing like that.

Football speak for... they fell over a lot

11 minutes ago, Chappers said:

I would never applaud city if they played like that, I wouldn’t pay money to watch them if that’s how they decided football should be played!! Burton were a disgrace, nothing wrong with defending but cheating on the other hand!! Unfortunately we had a referee who fell for everything they did.

Archived