IGNORED

Embarrassed by your weak bladder?

Red-Robbo

Fear not, the Ashton Gate chapter of the British Incontinence Society meets every home game in block 31 of the Dolman Stand,

Seriously guys, I know the game was shit, but if all you want to do is have your usual Friday night piss-up, give the football a miss and head straight to the pub.

There were about 8 utter melts getting up and going to the bogs or to the bar throughout the game last night in the rows in front of me. One prize specimen must've got up five times during the game.  Yes, you know who you are. Blond hair, 20s, silly tweed cap. You sir, are an utter bellend!

2 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

Weak bladder? Maybe something with a more  South American flavour often favoured by 20 yr olds in silly tweed hats was the real cause.Maybe that's the 'real thing'.

It's the real thing.

Incidentally, from Engvall's Splinter's reaction to my post, I think we know who the lad in the silly titfer was!!!  :D

18 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

Fear not, the Ashton Gate chapter of the British Incontinence Society meets every home game in block 31 of the Dolman Stand,

Seriously guys, I know the game was shit, but if all you want to do is have your usual Friday night piss-up, give the football a miss and head straight to the pub.

There were about 8 utter melts getting up and going to the bogs or to the bar throughout the game last night in the rows in front of me. One prize specimen must've got up five times during the game.  Yes, you know who you are. Blond hair, 20s, silly tweed cap. You sir, are an utter bellend!

18 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

I have it down to a smart bit of bladder training. Years of experience have taught me that the number of pints determine how often I need to piss..........:shocking:

So.......never more than 2 pints pre match.  Take a slash before you take your seat (crucial) then another slash at half time. Then a final leak on the way out.

I can't remember the last time I had to go during the game.

7 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I have it down to a smart bit of bladder training. Years of experience have taught me that the number of pints determine how often I need to piss..........:shocking:

So.......never more than 2 pints pre match.  Take a slash before you take your seat (crucial) then another slash at half time. Then a final leak on the way out.

Maybe you should only have one pint before the game, when you've arranged to meet a club official..!

16 minutes ago, Robbored said:

My routine exactly except I limit myself to 5 

Lower Dolman before the Lansdown was finished and we moved. Two guys would come in late, nip out with 5 mins to go but manage to get back before HT so you had to stand again. Then when we went out at HT they must go again as they came back after us and the same at FT.
Needless to say I was glad when a few mates said about moving to Lower L

9 minutes ago, dave36 said:

Group of 4 on our row in the lansdown - guaranteed 2 won’t stay seated for all of playing time, one will leave 5 minutes before HT to buy the drinks, all will come back on or just after restart one by one - bloody nuisance

Same here in W16.  Same group come in late, take it in turns to go out during the game, come back individually after the break and then leave before the final whistle.

1 hour ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

Weak bladder? Maybe something with a more  South American flavour often favoured by 20 yr olds in silly tweed hats was the real cause.Maybe that's the 'real thing'.

If they want a sniff let them have a sniff ya boring *****!! Hehe..

Just now, wendyredredrobin said:

Of course some have genuine medical conditions forcing them to go.  But It's really annoying having to stand for 5 mins at the end of each half just to try to see the game, especially when you know there is going to be some injury time.

Not if we have that knobhead ref every game!

I was in W16 sat alongside people who brought drinks into the area (not me..), the only reason they got in is there was no one at the entrance to stop them so despite probably knowing the rules, they took advantage of the situation. To be fair, steward no 10 did allow the people concerned to drink up - very quickly, so it wasn't actually thrown away or were they ejected. 

There were plenty of people in that area though who also seemed intent on getting their 10000 steps a day in by walking to and from the toilets, two in particular always went together...

i actually noticed it a lot more last night as I was sat closer to the exit and a lot lower row which made it difficult to see past the people who lingered at the exit. 

2 minutes ago, williamsredngrey said:

I was in W16 sat alongside people who brought drinks into the area (not me..), the only reason they got in is there was no one at the entrance to stop them so despite probably knowing the rules, they took advantage of the situation. To be fair, steward no 10 did allow the people concerned to drink up - very quickly, so it wasn't actually thrown away or were they ejected. 

There were plenty of people in that area though who also seemed intent on getting their 10000 steps a day in by walking to and from the toilets, two in particular always went together...

i actually noticed it a lot more last night as I was sat closer to the exit and a lot lower row which made it difficult to see past the people who lingered at the exit. 

Steward No 10 did everything right as far as I could see. She and the older guy were firm, but fair.......and didn't over react.

3 hours ago, Red-Robbo said:

You mean to say that you're not marketing the latest in incontibung/inconticlamp devices? The culprits could well have been overdosing on the major's squeaky bum tinctures!

21 minutes ago, The Bard said:

A special mention to the idiot in Section 82 who invited a 14 year old to have a fight with him without any provocation whatsoever.  Hope the Police drug tested him.  Absolute bellend. 

If we are doing special mentions then here's to the two dick head laddos in the Lansdown who sit near us and talk loudly about absolute shite, nothing at all to do with the match for the entire 90 minutes -  for chrissakes just get a room and sod off - thought the guy next to me was finally going to lump them last night. :angry:

Archived