IGNORED

Embarrassed by your weak bladder?

Red-Robbo

Come over to the South Stand and you would have to stand up every twenty minutes because of the Dads and Kids that need to piss frequently...

That’s on top of them wanting to leave their seats ten minutes before half time and full time

They must be missing 50% of every home game

.....and don’t get me started on the lack of their basic manners of not asking “excuse me mate can I get past”?

Happy Days!

4 hours ago, Red-Robbo said:

Fear not, the Ashton Gate chapter of the British Incontinence Society meets every home game in block 31 of the Dolman Stand,

Seriously guys, I know the game was shit, but if all you want to do is have your usual Friday night piss-up, give the football a miss and head straight to the pub.

There were about 8 utter melts getting up and going to the bogs or to the bar throughout the game last night in the rows in front of me. One prize specimen must've got up five times during the game.  Yes, you know who you are. Blond hair, 20s, silly tweed cap. You sir, are an utter bellend!

Is that taking a piss or taking the piss?

Fear not, the Ashton Gate chapter of the British Incontinence Society meets every home game in block 31 of the Dolman Stand,

Seriously guys, I know the game was shit, but if all you want to do is have your usual Friday night piss-up, give the football a miss and head straight to the pub.

There were about 8 utter melts getting up and going to the bogs or to the bar throughout the game last night in the rows in front of me. One prize specimen must've got up five times during the game.  Yes, you know who you are. Blond hair, 20s, silly tweed cap. You sir, are an utter bellend!

You’re not allowed to enjoy yourself around red robbo! 

Keep the ciders coming lads 

He may have a medical condition! If so then your last sentence is unwarranted. If it’s just because he’s downed 8 pints then I totally agree.

It might have been me. I went for a piss maybe three times in the entire game. But I didn't have a cap on. I was in a tweed suit because I came to the game straight from work.

Funnily enough this is the first game I've been able to go to since Plymouth in the cup due to work commitments. And I've only been to these two games this season because I'm recovering from meningitis, which has had knock on effects on my whole physiology - including my ability to urinate (or rather store urine).

If it was me then truly I am sorry I ruined your match day experience with my sheer audacity! How truly wrong of me it was to think I could go to a football match now that I was feeling somewhat better, and when the unfortunate need to urinate arose, I could walk past ONE PERSON into the stairwell and down to the toilet to relieve myself.

Again if it was me, how utterly inconsiderate of me. I really should think about my actions before I go to the gate because heaven forbid! Just because I don't have the ability to store as much urine of some of the old ******* I was sat around, clearly I'm quite the inconvenience in preventing THOUSANDS of fans from watching what was an otherwise scintillating match last night.  Truly cutting edge football.

I might suggest that you're the melt to be honest, if you can't show a degree of empathy for others.

I don't mind people going to the toilet, what annoys me is the constant flow of people going down to the concourse from 35 mins onwards, and coming back up to 10 mins into the second half. People seem to be absolutely desperate to get a pint, and do so in the knowledge that they can watch the match on the screens so won't miss anything.

Personally, I would prefer it if the screens were switched off at kickoff, and only switched back on when the half time whistle has blown.

2 hours ago, OddBallJim said:

It might have been me. I went for a piss maybe three times in the entire game. But I didn't have a cap on. I was in a tweed suit because I came to the game straight from work.

Funnily enough this is the first game I've been able to go to since Plymouth in the cup due to work commitments. And I've only been to these two games this season because I'm recovering from meningitis, which has had knock on effects on my whole physiology - including my ability to urinate (or rather store urine).

If it was me then truly I am sorry I ruined your match day experience with my sheer audacity! How truly wrong of me it was to think I could go to a football match now that I was feeling somewhat better, and when the unfortunate need to urinate arose, I could walk past ONE PERSON into the stairwell and down to the toilet to relieve myself.

Again if it was me, how utterly inconsiderate of me. I really should think about my actions before I go to the gate because heaven forbid! Just because I don't have the ability to store as much urine of some of the old ******* I was sat around, clearly I'm quite the inconvenience in preventing THOUSANDS of fans from watching what was an otherwise scintillating match last night.  Truly cutting edge football.

I might suggest that you're the melt to be honest, if you can't show a degree of empathy for others.

I am glad that you realise that being taller than Frankie stops the whole world viewing the mighty bcfc when you get up for a piss.

6 hours ago, bris red said:

If they want a sniff let them have a sniff ya boring *****!! Hehe..

No problem as such. But at least invite everyone in the same row and the row behind to come with you.

That's the problem with you Brislington chaps- no bloody manners.  Would never happen in Knowle.

5 hours ago, Negan said:

You’re not allowed to enjoy yourself around red robbo! 

Keep the ciders coming lads 

Not said that at all. I like a pint or eight meself.

But at football try not to get so pissed that you have to get up every five ******* minutes.  The match finished 9:30ish.  Still plenty of boozing time left for a canny lad.

What the ****.is a matter with people moaning about a young in having a few pints , this wouldn't have been noticed in terrace days until it was running down back of your leg , this is football not a night at cinema and who knows kid might have a personal problem , pay a bit more attention to voicing support at pitch and we might just pick up 3 points instead of moaning like some tart REMEMBER you were young once !

5 hours ago, Hellfire Corner said:

He may have a medical condition! If so then your last sentence is unwarranted. If it’s just because he’s downed 8 pints then I totally agree.

Unlikely all his mates shared the condition. Far bloke, 20s, flat cap, next to him was up nearly as often! 

5 hours ago, OddBallJim said:

If it was you A) you dress like a **** B) when lots of people around you ask you to sit down after your fifth excursion to the loo during the game, looking around and saying "Urr what?" didn't make you look hard, it made you look an even bigger **** C) I am not a teetotaller but I can hold it in for 45 minutes. That's supposed to be harder as you get older. If you can't stop yerself pissing constantly at 20, I suggest you get some Tenna pads. 

23 minutes ago, Magger1 said:

What the ****.is a matter with people moaning about a young in having a few pints , this wouldn't have been noticed in terrace days until it was running down back of your leg , this is football not a night at cinema and who knows kid might have a personal problem , pay a bit more attention to voicing support at pitch and we might just pick up 3 points instead of moaning like some tart REMEMBER you were young once !

Thankyou... It was Friday for god sake if a man wants a few beers good for him...

Boring bastards... 

15 minutes ago, 'keepuplino' said:

Thankyou... It was Friday for god sake if a man wants a few beers good for him...

Boring bastards... 

Kinell thought this thread would've been about someone pissing themselves, not having to get up for someone to walk past. We could always provide small bags for people to piss in if people would prefer that?

10 hours ago, Red-Robbo said:

Not said that at all. I like a pint or eight meself.

But at football try not to get so pissed that you have to get up every five ******* minutes.  The match finished 9:30ish.  Still plenty of boozing time left for a canny lad.

You sound rather angry about something very trivial. This happens week in week across the country, thousands of people enjoy a session before the game and after, nothing wrong with it.

I personally have an end of row seat which suits my urination needs perfectly, but I have a bladder like a bin bag so only need one after 4/5 pints :thumbsup:

18 minutes ago, The_Don said:

You sound rather angry about something very trivial. This happens week in week across the country, thousands of people enjoy a session before the game and after, nothing wrong with it.

I personally have an end of row seat which suits my urination needs perfectly, but I have a bladder like a bin bag so only need one after 4/5 pints :thumbsup:

I was so pleased when I managed to nab one of those when the SS opened - they`ll have to prise it from my cold, dead hand now!

No getting up to let people past, just swing your legs out into the aisle and a quick getaway when needed.

Archived