IGNORED

Embarrassed by your weak bladder?

Red-Robbo

13 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Talking of alcohol at football, a mate told me that someone in Dolman was ejected for throwing up in their seat.

.....proves what a waste of money it was putting all those new vomitoria in during the stadium redevelopment then.

Although admittedly sometimes the whole place seems to be heaving when a big game is on.

( btw sorry Dolls )

On 14/10/2017 at 16:59, The Bard said:

A special mention to the idiot in Section 82 who invited a 14 year old to have a fight with him without any provocation whatsoever.  Hope the Police drug tested him.  Absolute bellend. 

The 'Yoof' had just been shoving that blokes old man who's at least 50-55 years old. None of them brave enough to do anything once his son was there calling them down to come do it again. 

Stewards for once didn't overreact & just took him down for a word to calm him down. 

21 hours ago, Spoons said:

I'm a ST super fan too but I never watch bristol city sober!! 

So need at least two trips to the bog !!

Yes I gathered you like a drop or two, given your name.... I used to drink quite heavily, like most young blokes, especially in the forces, it was dirt cheap back then, can you imagine 10p a pint ? Bahrain was mental even cheaper...but booze is a real problem, and I hardly touch a drop now...seen to many lives go off the rails.

If I had a pint before any match I would be up and down like a yo-yo.

You know what they say?

Southampton for the Continent..Bournemouth for the incontinent :thumbsup:

Back in the good old days you would have rolled up your programme into a tube and weed into the pocket of the chap in front!

I'm lucky I suppose - I drink a fair few (about 4) before a game - have a pee in the pub just before I leave, then manage to sit through the whole game without wanting to go again.

On 15/10/2017 at 17:24, screech said:

Can I just make the point that usually gets dragged up that, "you wouldn't do it at the cinema would you":nono:

No, because I'm not at the cinema, I did have a piss, 2 in fact, and I left before the final whistle too, so there. I'm sorry that whoever was in S19 on the same row as me missed a total of 12 seconds of the match as I went passed 3 times. Please bill me if it was you, for a full refund of lost minutes.

Backdated?

speaking as someone who takes water tablets, I'm not going to apologise for using the toilet when I need. Before anyone opens their gob and asks me to not to drink half a dozen pints before the game....I leave Sunny? Wilts after a cup of char and apart from slug half a small bottle of water when I park up...I don't drink at all. If anyone wants to criticise...go on, I dare ya!! 

Just now, Sweeneys Penalties said:

speaking as someone who takes water tablets, I'm not going to apologise for using the toilet when I need. Before anyone opens their gob and asks me to not to drink half a dozen pints before the game....I leave Sunny? Wilts after a cup of char and apart from slug half a small bottle of water when I park up...I don't drink at all. If anyone wants to criticise...go on, I dare ya!! 

As I said earlier, I doubt all these lads had a medical condition and I'd not criticise anyone who did. I'm sure when you do go, you try to time your exits for when the ball is out of play or at the very least not at a critical juncture and ask politely.

Not so the characters I mentioned in the OP. They got up in twos or threes at any time, with no warning, often when there was an exciting period of play. And they often stopped and just stood there. As another poster speculates, I think - on reflection - that the toilet breaks were being used for something more narcotic than just expelling pints of Gold, hence the group departures. Unless they were all into mid-match bumming of course! :laughcont: 

On 15/10/2017 at 19:55, BigTone said:

I can hold it in for yonks but once the seal is broken I may as well cut out the middle man and pour the beer straight down the bog.  Isn't that why they make Fosters ?

Wrong Tone !!!, that's where they get Fosters :yawn:

On 15/10/2017 at 19:55, BigTone said:

I can hold it in for yonks but once the seal is broken I may as well cut out the middle man and pour the beer straight down the bog.  Isn't that why they make Fosters ?

Wrong Tone !!!, that's where they get Fosters :yawn: 

Apologies Sir Colby beat me to it.

On 14/10/2017 at 21:44, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

No problem as such. But at least invite everyone in the same row and the row behind to come with you.

That's the problem with you Brislington chaps- no bloody manners.  Would never happen in Knowle.

Haha im all for sharing with a fellow red! Come see me at Leeds ill sort ya ! 

*joking mind before the PC brigade start gobbing off :facepalm:

2 hours ago, Red-Robbo said:

As I said earlier, I doubt all these lads had a medical condition and I'd not criticise anyone who did. I'm sure when you do go, you try to time your exits for when the ball is out of play or at the very least not at a critical juncture and ask politely.

Not so the characters I mentioned in the OP. They got up in twos or threes at any time, with no warning, often when there was an exciting period of play. And they often stopped and just stood there. As another poster speculates, I think - on reflection - that the toilet breaks were being used for something more narcotic than just expelling pints of Gold, hence the group departures. Unless they were all into mid-match bumming of course! :laughcont: 

oh believe me, I'm pretty good at sliding out when a player is having a lie down when injured or whatever. People getting up in two's and three's and just standing there? That's just bloody rude. 

Archived