IGNORED

Fulham away...

BCFC1512

2 hours ago, tommytank1985 said:

4 purchased this morning. What's our allocation? Disappointed if we don't sell this out surely? Always take a good following. 

We won't sell out the end as we can have 4,000 if we want it. 

A standard midweek following to London for us is 1,000 but everyone takes more to Fulham for some reason.

I love visiting Fulham but look doomed to be stranded at a conference in Cardiff that I won't make it back from in time, which is a real bugger. At the start of each season, I look at every London/near-ish London fixture, make a note in my diary and then gradually find that unavoidable work stuff throws about half of them back out again....

37 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

I love visiting Fulham but look doomed to be stranded at a conference in Cardiff that I won't make it back from in time, which is a real bugger. At the start of each season, I look at every London/near-ish London fixture, make a note in my diary and then gradually find that unavoidable work stuff throws about half of them back out again....

Haha I’m exactly the same 

1 hour ago, tommytank1985 said:

Heres hoping it's another Charlton, where every man and his dog turned up for Johnson senior.  

3,000 in midweek wasn't it? I didn't go but my dad did. I'll be at Fulham and Sunderland staying over the night for both, three nights for Sunderland (Leeds, Leeds and Newcastle) will be an expensive few days.

I first went to away games in London (Fulham, Charlton, Orient etc) in 1970. The coach always stopped at Heston services. Back then we were not at all impressed by the place. Now nearly fifty years later it's reported in today's "Metro" that, according to a survey of nearly 9,000 drivers, Heston is the worst service area in the country.

52 minutes ago, 22A said:

I first went to away games in London (Fulham, Charlton, Orient etc) in 1970. The coach always stopped at Heston services. Back then we were not at all impressed by the place. Now nearly fifty years later it's reported in today's "Metro" that, according to a survey of nearly 9,000 drivers, Heston is the worst service area in the country.

- and Gloucester Services the best!

30 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

Taking my friend from work for her first BCFC game. I think we have rubbish seats, so I hope we can move… :city:

I've been there twice before, one of the best away days so that's why we are going again. Trouble is I'm only back from Sunderland for a few hours and then away again so the fixtures haven't been kind, did Newcastle then Villa like this last season. The Fulham stewards are very relaxed and friendly and the away end is huge, think they have away fans and neutrals adjoining so will be no problem moving to seats that suit you better, I hope.

5 minutes ago, RedM said:

I've been there twice before, one of the best away days so that's why we are going again. Trouble is I'm only back from Sunderland for a few hours and then away again so the fixtures haven't been kind, did Newcastle then Villa like this last season. The Fulham stewards are very relaxed and friendly and the away end is huge, think they have away fans and neutrals adjoining so will be no problem moving to seats that suit you better, I hope.

I made the same mistake last year and bought tickets in the first week, ended up by the river. I don't know why they sell from the river inwards…:grr:

7 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

I made the same mistake last year and bought tickets in the first week, ended up by the river. I don't know why they sell from the river inwards…:grr:

I think I might have too as also purchased early. I'm more worried about my Sunderland ones if I'm honest as hearing the view is 'letterbox like' due to being high up and tucked in under the roof, and my tickets are right to the side. :sad26:

Absolutely gutted this is a mid week game, Fulham is the best away day bar none. Cracking pubs, great away end, not too far to go. Doesn’t hurt that the last three games there that we’ve won either! Having to settle for going to Sunderland, and looking on the Bristol Sport ticketing site it looks like we’re taking over 2,000 up there, so another great effort.

Archived