IGNORED

Paul Cheesley.

Liam_Moore94

Hiya everyone, I’m Paul’s daughter.

You are correct & unfortunately we left The Knowle pub about 5 years ago now (we had 9 fabulous years there).

Just so you know, Dad hasn’t been able to use his Facebook for some years now, as someone hacked his account & then fb locked him out for security- I keep forgetting to help him get access again!

I realise I’m 2 years too late to this post, but I only stumbled upon it this evening.

I just wanted to make sure you knew he didn’t ignore your message & had he have seen it at the time, he most definitely would have liked to have helped, Liam Moore. Yes, you were right Gert Mare, my husband & I were wed on Dad’s birthday 5 days after your post on here ?

I hope you managed to get a sporting figure to report on, Liam ?

all the best,

Sarah Cheesley-Baker

On 27/07/2019 at 22:55, Mrs Cheesley-Baker said:

Hiya everyone, I’m Paul’s daughter.

You are correct & unfortunately we left The Knowle pub about 5 years ago now (we had 9 fabulous years there).

Just so you know, Dad hasn’t been able to use his Facebook for some years now, as someone hacked his account & then fb locked him out for security- I keep forgetting to help him get access again!

I realise I’m 2 years too late to this post, but I only stumbled upon it this evening.

I just wanted to make sure you knew he didn’t ignore your message & had he have seen it at the time, he most definitely would have liked to have helped, Liam Moore. Yes, you were right Gert Mare, my husband & I were wed on Dad’s birthday 5 days after your post on here ?

I hope you managed to get a sporting figure to report on, Liam ?

all the best,

Sarah Cheesley-Baker

Hi Sarah hope you'r well

I used to play football with your old man when we was kids...Easton in Gordano and Ham green...See him often down the ground and we always have a chat about old days...The Mariners was top pub in its time always busy over the weekend ...Sorry they had to give it up ..Cheers

Archived