IGNORED

Mcindoe on Sound of the City tonight

Vincent Vega

6 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Well he laid down the gauntlet didn’t he. ‘I’ll never shy away from meeting anyone who wants to in person’

Maybe Lee should take him up on that.. perhaps he should bring Aden, Nathan Baker, Famara and Jamie Mac with him too! :ph34r: 

They need a keeper as well if they want a 5 a side team.

7 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Well he laid down the gauntlet didn’t he. ‘I’ll never shy away from meeting anyone who wants to in person’

Maybe Lee should take him up on that.. perhaps he should bring Aden, Nathan Baker, Famara and Jamie Mac with him too! :ph34r: 

If he truly had nothing to hide, he would have gone to the studio to meet Geoff and do the interview live. Not by a phone link earlier in the afternoon.

I suspect he is still living out in Spain. Hiding from those who would like to meet him and I know there are a few.

I like how he said his family still support him, the same family that he reportedly sold their houses behind their backs. (On the bankruptcy report) . If his family were so supportive why not live in Scotland, instead of Spain?

Wants to get back into football, I think we all know, no club would touch him with a barge-pole. 

It's okay saying he'll happily meet people, but no one knows his address or phone number, sort of makes that difficult!

7 minutes ago, phantom said:

Interesting people are assuming it is LJ that is the current Manager that was affected, I always believed it was someone who was at Wolves and now looks after some tractors

Technically @phantomLJ isn't a manager though...

A lot that has been posted recently on the subject would also suggest the same person.

What would be funny though is if the police were sat in the studio tracing the call whilst he was trying to shift the blame onto Mr G....

Greedy footballers get done over in another shit scam shocker..!

no sympathy for any of these schemes man. Making top dollar playing football yet still want more.. fair enough investing in property or what not but to trust somebody like Mcindoe with thousands you have got to be a bit simple IMO.

1 hour ago, View from the Dolman said:

Michael McIndoe was in the studio with Geoff. It was pre-recorded in the afternoon. The date and time are visible on the screen here: DMRZQfTWAAA6R7P.jpg

Fair enough, read something yesterday saying it was a phone interview. Just proves you can't believe everything you read on here doesn't it :whistle:

1 hour ago, phantom said:

Interesting people are assuming it is LJ that is the current Manager that was affected, I always believed it was someone who was at Wolves and now looks after some tractors

I think it was stated above that it was detailed in the bankruptcy petition. Would be interesting to see the files if available..

• Admin
17 hours ago, palmerred said:

Lee Johnson lost £48,000 and was part of the bankruptcy petition which is available publicly if anyone wishes to download it.

Two players from our former squad also lost money but not my place to say who and what as that info is not in the public domain. 

Where can we get this @palmerred ?

14 minutes ago, phantom said:

Where can we get this @palmerred ?

I couldn't find the petition but I did find a couple of entries in the London Gazette.

https://www.thegazette.co.uk/notice/2219568

https://www.thegazette.co.uk/notice/2226946

Not a bad address in Knightsbridge: http://www.rightmove.co.uk/house-prices/detailMatching.html/svr/3110;jsessionid=73713BC9849A540A22C47DCA18E71743?prop=42246296&sale=79303611&country=england

10 minutes ago, WRERE said:

There's an article here which states they've seen the records and have named some of the players and managers invovled, and LJ is on there for 48k.

https://www.expressandstar.com/news/2015/06/23/partys-over-for-playboy-former-wolves-star-michael-mcindoe/

Baldock in for £90k too. I guess the old saying is pertinent here - if it seems to good to be true, it probably is

• Admin
3 hours ago, WRERE said:

There's an article here which states they've seen the records and have named some of the players and managers invovled, and LJ is on there for 48k.

https://www.expressandstar.com/news/2015/06/23/partys-over-for-playboy-former-wolves-star-michael-mcindoe/

Assumedly none of this was brought up on the radio programme?

1 hour ago, phantom said:

Assumedly none of this was brought up on the radio programme?

He got in early and rubbished all the newspaper articles, of which he said there were 100 of, as they didn't quote a source. 

He also said he had never smoked but there's photos of him with a fat Cuban in his hands in a lot of the articles. 

The guy is an outright lier and he talks as though he's drilled himself to believe he has done no wrong. 

He is deluded. He said he wanted to get back into football as a player or manager and that he keeps himself fit and in shape. His main worry is "is it to late to win some major trophies" when asked if he though he was hireable he said he had not been charged with anything, and convicted criminals have got back into the game, so why shouldn't he ! Would you trust him with your clubs purse strings or tfr dealings ?

Archived