IGNORED

Do you have to use the allocated turnstiles?

BRISTOL86

3 hours ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Or will your ticket work anywhere?

IE you can get to the Dolman once you're in the South Stand. Could you enter through a South Stand turnstile with a Dolman ticket and then access the Dolman through the concourse or will the South Stand turnstiles reject your ticket?

Considering the number of posts you've made I'm amazed you're not a regular at AG and already know this? 

The answer as per previous posts is yes, enter anywhere but potentially stewards may wish to check your ticket before you attempt to enter the block where your seat is. 

3 hours ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Or will your ticket work anywhere?

IE you can get to the Dolman once you're in the South Stand. Could you enter through a South Stand turnstile with a Dolman ticket and then access the Dolman through the concourse or will the South Stand turnstiles reject your ticket?

You can use any.

Last year my season ticket was in the South Stand but I always entered through the Dolman.

5 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

Anywhere B86, surprised you didn't know that though.

My ST is in the South Stand and we always approach from that side of the stadium so always use the SS turnstiles! 

But we're in the Dolman for the Palace game so just wanted to check before I looked like a numpty that didn't know what stand he was meant to be in :laugh: 

Thanks to all who replied!

Archived