IGNORED

Craig Shakespeare

Charlie BCFC

7 minutes ago, Spoons said:

They sacked Claudio raneri after not winning for 58 days and he won the league... Shakespeare lasted 59 days without winning.

So at least there consistent .

Sneeky £5 on Nigel Pearson who has just started working for Leicesters owners in Belgium. 

Surely a charity donation would've been better...

8 minutes ago, Spoons said:

They sacked Claudio raneri after not winning for 58 days and he won the league... Shakespeare lasted 59 days without winning.

Sneeky £5 on Nigel Pearson who has just started working for Leicesters owners in Belgium. 

Allardyce - IMO.

1 minute ago, Ska Junkie said:

There's nobody that immediately springs to mind for this job TBH. Considering Pearson quit because his lad was sacked, I can't see him going back so who? Would Allardyce take it? I thought he was gonna retire?

Think he has been on "stand by" for a couple of weeks. Very quickly ruled himself out of the Scotland job but not a return to league management.

I may be wrong but wouldn't be surprised.

3 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Obviously, the correct answer was "not to be". :cool:

Before he was sacked , he walked into the board room and said "is that dagger I see before me".

30 minutes ago, Spoons said:

Take that £5 screw it up and throw it out the window.  Same result if you put that bet on ;-)

48 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

They seem to of gone all Billy Big Bollocks since winning the Premier League, they won it on a considerable shoestring & then started spending £20m+ on various signings & it got them nowhere, just shows that money doesn’t buy you everything!

I suppose in hindsight, it would've been sensible for them to sell up after losing Kante, instead of trying to retain talent while losing one of your main players.

They could've sold Mahrez, Vardy, Drinkwater, and Kante for about a combined £100m, and built an entirely new team. With £100m, I reckon a manager with the quality of Ranieri could've built a team that would've done better than 12th.

It must be tough being Leicester, I mean, what is there next for them?  They'll never reach the same heights of 2 years ago, so what else is there for them to aspire to?

It's kind of like completing the world's greatest computer game and then being forced to play it again, but knowing you'll never top your previous high score.  Almost begs the question - what's the point?

3 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

It must be tough being Leicester, I mean, what is there next for them?  They'll never reach the same heights of 2 years ago, so what else is there for them to aspire to?

It's kind of like completing the world's greatest computer game and then being forced to play it again, but knowing you'll never top your previous high score.  Almost begs the question - what's the point?

What’s the point of living if I am going to die anyway?

Archived