IGNORED

Craig Shakespeare

Charlie BCFC

1 hour ago, Ska Junkie said:

He won't get sacked at Turf Moor though Phileas, would have to do a remarkable job to keep the bosses at the KPS happy. They've got delusions of grandeur after 1 sensational season under Mr Dingy dong IMHO.

Yep, good point. Guess it depends on his career aspirations - he can only take Burnley so far.

13 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I reckon Pardew could be in the frame for this one....

What do a lot of fans have against Pardew? I'm nor saying you do BS4 but he seems to get a bad reaction whenever he's linked with a Managers job. What am I missing as he seems to have been decent up until recently?

They could do a lot worse IMHO.

On 17/10/2017 at 17:01, reddogkev said:

It must be tough being Leicester, I mean, what is there next for them?  They'll never reach the same heights of 2 years ago, so what else is there for them to aspire to?

It's kind of like completing the world's greatest computer game and then being forced to play it again, but knowing you'll never top your previous high score.  Almost begs the question - what's the point?

Interesting situation, certainly worthy of consideration when one of the 'big' clubs doesn't win the title.

I guess if it was us (yeah, I know, a bit of a leap) then I'd be looking for consolodation. Establishing yourself in the top 10 in the Prem would be aspirational for clubs like Leicester. But whether there's much satisfaction with that after winning the title, I don't know. I doubt many foxes fans would expect another season like 15/16 in their lifetimes. Maybe it's better if we stick with mid-table Championship mediocrity!

9 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

What do a lot of fans have against Pardew? I'm nor saying you do BS4 but he seems to get a bad reaction whenever he's linked with a Managers job. What am I missing as he seems to have been decent up until recently?

They could do a lot worse IMHO.

I have nothing against Pardew SJ, I've waxed lyrical on here about his achievements in the past, I think he's a very solid, capable, top level manager...

On 17/10/2017 at 18:20, Phileas Fogg said:

Dyche would be an interesting appointment. They could probably double his wages.

Think Dyche will wait for a bigger club, his stock is high onto a good thing at Burnley. He’s being tipped for Everton, he would wait for Everton over Leicester?

On 17/10/2017 at 15:56, Major Isewater said:

:disapointed2se:

Job for Co... 

no , sorry .

From the outside it seemed a strange decision but it paid off .

What is it now ? Foxes refusing to realise that their amazing season was just ' the perfect storm ' .

I assume they'll go for another name now . 

Exactly. They are still Leicester City with small crowds and global appeal. The great players won't go there and they can't afford them either. 

High levels of success will be temporary. 

Archived