IGNORED

Bristol City top on Holby City tonight.

One hair on my chin

On the telly theme, happened to watch on old episode of The Bill this week from way back.

One of the villains was called Terry Bush and am I right in thinking that a writer on one the shows ( was it the Bill?) was a City fan and used to use City players' names for his characters?

1 minute ago, downendcity said:

On the telly theme, happened to watch on old episode of The Bill this week from way back.

One of the villains was called Terry Bush and am I right in thinking that a writer on one the shows ( was it the Bill?) was a City fan and used to use City players' names for his characters?

That's @Dave L. Wrote for Eastenders and stuck a "Mr Tinnion" in.

However, he gets no credit from me until Mr Zwinenberg gets a name check.

2 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Stopped watching it when it started openly showing and promoting crude homosexuality.  Not that I'm homophobic, but I don't like having it rammed down my throat.

Totally agree with you, as far as I'm concerned, they can shove it up their ar..... 

(oops, I nearly put my foot in it then.. :) )

3 hours ago, BigTone said:

Sorry, but do people actually watch this shite ?

I thought this was some model railway train station that you had to go to the Tropicana to see

4 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Hope it doesn't kick off. There could be Casualties.

Don’t go there - we will just end up with a several page thread of hospital / human biology related humour.

Think of the mods having to monitor. Big operation that. They will never get to bed.

Just be cutting out comments and will soon lose heart. Nursing along posters to follow the rules and not getting off their trolleys with sick comments.

That just leads to Doctoring posts and is a lung job.

1 hour ago, Neo said:

Don’t go there - we will just end up with a several page thread of hospital / human biology related humour.

Think of the mods having to monitor. Big operation that. They will never get to bed.

Just be cutting out comments and will soon lose heart. Nursing along posters to follow the rules and not getting off their trolleys with sick comments.

That just leads to Doctoring posts and is a lung job.

Lung job?

Could take 18/12

11 hours ago, exAtyeoMax said:

59e6dd4f90e1a_ScreenShot2017-10-18at05_48_38.thumb.png.eada09cfb6ab7b42000cd4e77d05b451.png

He doesn't sound like he's from round these parts…

This is caption competition material if I've ever seen one.

"Call us Bristol again and you'll be the one needing a rectal examination to retrieve that stethoscope"

Archived