IGNORED

Hull Tickets - £12

RedM

It's a good price but i don't know how much it would cost to travel up there though. I noticed on the fans guide they have a none standing policy unless there is a large away following and the stewards bottle it. I don't think I can be bothered with the hassle. 

4 hours ago, RedM said:

Never been to Hull, it was one of the stadiums I wanted to tick off this season so the price makes it even better.

I went the season before last. The game was after an international break and we got thumped 4-0. Kodjia had a goal disallowed (rightly) for off side due to a school boy error of not looking where the defensive line was. Would have made it 1-1 and while we were still feeling sorry for ourselves Hull scored again....game over. A miserable 450 mile day out for 500 of us in a shit hole. Stadium is on a derelict industrial site and totally sterile. Some nice pubs in the rejuvinated harbour though and the locals not as hostile as some.:yawn:

16 minutes ago, Reigate Red said:

Worked in Hull for a six month period a long time ago and have been interested in returning to see how things have changed. The OP drew me in but having looked at trains the cost is £115 and it's 6 hours each way. Not sure I am that keen on going back :unsure:

£127 for a game? That is cheap! Try commuting 4 hours to each home game! 

Archived