IGNORED

Benfica vs Man Utd (Boo) - Free on Freeview HD Channel 115

wendyredredrobin

15 minutes ago, Neo said:

What is the point of these extra goal line officials when they are 10 yards from the net and still depend on goal line technology to see if the ball crossed the line.

Useless Clarke Kents !!

Stevie Wonder could have seen that was over the line!!

Keeper almost put his foot through the back of the net he was so far over. Thing is he still tried claiming it wasnt :facepalm:

1 hour ago, slartibartfast said:

All I can say is, I put in 115 on MY freeview..................**** all!

It's an HD channel, if you don't have Freeview HD I guess you see no channel.

If you do have Freeview HD, try a retune. Failing that get a new television and aerial. If that doesn't work maybe move house to get sight of the Mendip transmitter for the full range of Freeview channels.  Install the aerial and television, retune (again). Obviously everything after the initial retune might outweigh the benefit of attempting to watch a match for free. Sorry, not trying to be a smart arse - just bored! It wasn't a great game, I gave up before halftime.

26 minutes ago, Xiled said:

It's an HD channel, if you don't have Freeview HD I guess you see no channel.

If you do have Freeview HD, try a retune. Failing that get a new television and aerial. If that doesn't work maybe move house to get sight of the Mendip transmitter for the full range of Freeview channels.  Install the aerial and television, retune (again). Obviously everything after the initial retune might outweigh the benefit of attempting to watch a match for free. Sorry, not trying to be a smart arse - just bored! It wasn't a great game, I gave up before halftime.

Yes sorry, don't have HD.thought you were just teasing .:cool:

Archived