IGNORED

Championship Club Owners and their worth

cheshire_red

Some serious money in this division :mf_sleep:

Nobody seems to know how much our owners net worth is.

What we do know is he and his business partner sold a 65%stake of there business to a partnership between a Chinese entertainment company and a state owned investment fund. 

We also know he was an Advisor to the Suning Group in there purchase of Inter Milan. 

We also appointed members of the Aspire Academy to our club, dont know much about this except it reported directly to Emir Sheikh Hamad Bin Khalifa Al-Thani , and he set up the Qatar Investment Authority. 

There was strong rumours that they had some role at Leeds, denied by Radz,but hasnt stopped the rumours. Basis for which is 1) coincidence two senior members of Aspire have joined Leeds and 2) doubts over his net worth, is he a front man backed by a supremely wealthy person or persons?

We may find out one day, what we do know is he has been a man of his word so far, and he undoubtedly has some loaded connections.

47 minutes ago, pride of the west said:

Looking at some of the owner's worth, I can't help but think it's premier league or bust for a lot of championship clubs. 

Norwich for example. Old Delia couldn't even fund a whole seasons wages on her own if she had to.

...but she could keep the club's catering afloat single handed.

Very few owners on that list who are both English and have the financial clout of our SL. I could only see 10  (Us, Barnsley, Norwich, Boro, PNE, Brentford, Burton, Derby, Ipswich, Blades) that you could genuinely call fans of the club they own which would be my biggest worry if I was a supporter of one of the others.

Archived