IGNORED

Spare tickets for Leeds

BigAl&Toby

3 minutes ago, BigAlToby&Liam said:

Kids can’t come so I have at least 2, maybe 3 spares for tomorrow.

They’re concessions but if anyone wants them/try their hand ;) I’m happy to meet you before the game, loan you the cards to get in,  then you give them back.

Anyone interested?

Hope you are not doing anything underhand!

35 minutes ago, BigAlToby&Liam said:

They’re concessions but if anyone wants them/try their hand ;) I’m happy to meet you before the game, loan you the cards to get in,  then you give them back.

Anyone interested?

I’ve made my thoughts on adults trying to get in on kids tickets very clear before, so I won’t go there. 

But you do realise that it’s your kids tickets that will be confiscated, and you that may get banned, if the stewards are doing their jobs properly..! 

10 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

I’ve made my thoughts on adults trying to get in on kids tickets very clear before, so I won’t go there. 

But you do realise that it’s your kids tickets that will be confiscated, and you that may get banned, if the stewards are doing their jobs properly..! 

So I take it you don’t want them then? :shifty:

Who said anything about adults? I’m looking for an U19 who might want to take their younger siblings in.

That clear enough for you?

And of course that would mean 3 extra bodies to support their team. 3 extra bodies spending cash on programmes, crisps and pop.

Perhaps under-privileged who might not be able to afford to otherwise attend.

Christ I’ve paid for the tickets and I’m offering them for free. Can you explain what you find objectionable to that?

Actually no. Don’t bother. Enjoy the game :clap:

1 minute ago, phantom said:

Assume if necessary an additional fee can be paid to upgrade to adult? 

Spot on. Shame @Bar BS3 gets so high and mighty about it.

I’m guessing he’d rather deny those who might not otherwise be able to go the opportunity.

And to make it clear - I’m not wanting anything for them - unless a couple of quid in a charity bucket is felt reasonable.

55 minutes ago, BigAlToby&Liam said:

Anyone interested?

Can I just be clear here?  You have 2, maybe 3 tickets because the kids can't come.

Are you, ummmm, unsure how many kids you have?

I'm not judging by the way.  :cool2:

2 minutes ago, Chivs said:

Can I just be clear here?  You have 2, maybe 3 tickets because the kids can't come.

Are you, ummmm, unsure how many kids you have?

I'm not judging by the way.  :cool2:

I’ve only got the 3! But they’re with their mum this weekend and can’t get a pass! 

2 step sons aren’t up for it - although 1 might change his mind.

i reckon there will be 3 spare. I know someone who doesn’t want one or get the idea but if anyone else does THEY’RE FREE UNLESS YOU NEED TO UPGRADE THEM :shifty:

3 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Does anyone know how much it is to upgrade a ticket to an adult one for a game?

If it isn't too much then I'd like to take @BigAlToby&Liam up on one of the tickets.

I’ve done it before and think it’s just the difference in price as Dolly has said. Whether you can do it tomorrow or not I don’t know.

If you find out you can let me know and one will have your name on it.

3 minutes ago, BigAlToby&Liam said:

I’ve done it before and think it’s just the difference in price as Dolly has said. Whether you can do it tomorrow or not I don’t know.

If you find out you can let me know and one will have your name on it.

Looking at the prices online (if I've understood this right) then to upgrade to u25 is the best part of £20 so I'm priced out of it.

1 hour ago, BigAlToby&Liam said:

Who said anything about adults? I’m looking for an U19 who might want to take their younger siblings in.

And of course that would mean 3 extra bodies to support their team. 3 extra bodies spending cash on programmes, crisps and pop.

Christ I’ve paid for the tickets and I’m offering them for free. Can you explain what you find objectionable to that?

So your quote of “if anyone wants them/try their hand” is completely legit then?

2 hours ago, BigAlToby&Liam said:

Nothing at all. Chill out! 

I’m simply suggesting that people “chancing it” on a kids ticket might wind you up in trouble with the club, if they got stopped! 

3 hours ago, JamesBCFC said:

Looking at the prices online (if I've understood this right) then to upgrade to u25 is the best part of £20 so I'm priced out of it.

I know we've never met but if you are struggling to pay the difference I am happy to pay it for you no strings attached. A full seat is better than an empty one.

I wouldn't normally do this but I know you are a huge football fan (not just City) and I like the majority of your posts on here so am happy to help you out.

PM me if you're interested. 

12 minutes ago, RED4LIFE said:

I know we've never met but if you are struggling to pay the difference I am happy to pay it for you no strings attached. A full seat is better than an empty one.

I wouldn't normally do this but I know you are a huge football fan (not just City) and I like the majority of your posts on here so am happy to help you out.

Lovely gesture.

13 minutes ago, RED4LIFE said:

A lovely gesture and, in agreement with your reasoning, I’ll happily split this with you, so that a proper fan can get to the game. 

1 minute ago, Bar BS3 said:

A lovely gesture and, in agreement with your reasoning, I’ll happily split this with you, so that a proper fan can get to the game. 

You are more than welcome to split it with me. I like James's posts and realise he is fairly young and £20 is a lot for him.

I did read recently you are originally from the Kingswood/east Bristol area (?) so I'm wondering if maybe I know you. I think (could be totally wrong) that we're a similar age too (I'm 42).

Anyhoo, no matter either way, as I'm happy to pay for James anyway.

1 minute ago, RED4LIFE said:

You are more than welcome to split it with me. I like James's posts and realise he is fairly young and £20 is a lot for him.

I did read recently you are originally from the Kingswood/east Bristol area (?) so I'm wondering if maybe I know you. I think (could be totally wrong) that we're a similar age too (I'm 42).

Anyhoo, no matter either way, as I'm happy to pay for James anyway.

I’m from Henbury now, but previously Ashton, whitchurch, Knowle. I’m 38. 

Ive never lived over your side of town, so I doubt we know each other. Apart from perhaps in matchday pubs! 

Let me know if he gets in touch. 

Cheers mate. 

Just now, Bar BS3 said:

I’m from Henbury now, but previously Ashton, whitchurch, Knowle. I’m 38. 

Ive never lived over your side of town, so I doubt we know each other. Apart from perhaps in matchday pubs! 

Let me know if he gets in touch. 

Cheers mate. 

I'm obviously getting more senile in my old age!

James, if you are reading, give me a PM. I know you're from the Kingswood area and am even happy to pick you up and give you a lift to the ground (I'm in Downend). I only have a 2 seat van and am already giving a mate a lift but if you're happy to sit in the back the offer is there. I'm happy to get you a few free pints before the game too. All you need to do is arrange to meet up with BigAlToby&Liam to grab his ST.

A little update.

James has messaged me and I have asked him to call me tomorrow.

Hopefully he does and I can give him a lift down ( and back if he wants it) and he can grab BigAl's ST. Even if he doesnt manage to sort it with BigAl I am happy to buy him a ticket to the game as long as there are still some available. 

I can remember him posting about having to walk to a game from Kingswood once, and anybody who does that deserves looking after in my book.

1 minute ago, Redfield red said:

I'm amazed that overnight this thread has gone from the verge of tit for tat bickering, to an excellent display of generosity :clap: 

Today's gonna be a good day people :fingerscrossed:

So am I. And to think it simply started off by me wanting to give away tickets. 

Anyway not to worry. They’re often free and if others can use them they’re always welcome,

Only thing is they’ll have to sit next to me :blink:

36 minutes ago, Redfield red said:

I'm amazed that overnight this thread has gone from the verge of tit for tat bickering, to an excellent display of generosity :clap: 

Today's gonna be a good day people :fingerscrossed:

Good example of how one thing LEED's to another... proving once again there's still some good people around!  :city:

Archived