IGNORED

Sound again.

Desso

36 minutes ago, Nibor said:

There's never anything interesting said anyway.  Just get them to sort the mobile and wifi out and we can turn it off.

It would be useful to know who the opposition subs are though, you couldn't hear a word in the Dolman (again)..

Rubbish.

9 hours ago, Offside said:

I thought the music and announcer were still too loud in the South Stand but the interview with Jamie McAllister was inaudible. Surely it can't be that difficult to get it right?

I wanted to listen to the Jamie Mac interview, as I just about heard it was about the team selection. I sat in the centre dolman...couldn't hear a thing. I asked people around me whether they could hear it...no was the answer.

I really do think the Club need to be more proactive on what they are doing pre match, as to whether it's all necessary and actually adding to the enjoyment of the day out.

Five minutes before KO yesterday....the south stand got singing and chanting, creating a good atmosphere. Together with the Leeds fans singing, it truly felt like the football buzz was there...like the games of old. But guess what...they turn up the bloody 'intro music' blaring over the speakers...within seconds the south stand stopped singing...the atmosphere dropped.

The Club really do need to think hard about this...playing music in the lead up to the teams coming out, doesn't create atmosphere...it kills it. It's just incessant white noise that irritates the hell out of most fans. It's not the cinema, where you are creating atmosphere and anticipation to a quiet audience. Let the fans build up their own atmosphere...let the sing without being drowned out.

It really is killing any natural anticipation.

Everyone I know hates it.

Have the Club actually asked the fans or done any market research?

Why do they think it's needed?

1 minute ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Só how is ir that the sound was ok last season?  This season, I can't hear the sub announcements or any of the pre match videos from row 15, block E33 of the Dolman. Should have been sorted out by now.

It was completely inaudible (throughout last season) in the South Stand. Not sure how it would get worse in the Dolman unless it's because it's been set to different levels as an attempt to balance the overall sound.

To me, the only answer is an entirely new system. But that's going to cost.

Archived