IGNORED

Hegeler- this season's first '1' rating

The Nest Egg

What a complete and utter embarrassment today. At least partly responsible for every goal, and did one of the most embarrassing shirt pulls I have ever seen in a game of professional football. Unforgivably slow and tormented by Leeds all day. Should never be trusted again in a City shirt. Ship him out, leave him to rot in the development squad, whatever. About as slow as continental drift, and incapable of communicating with the rest of the back 4.

weirdly enough reacting 'rubbish' doesn't make him suddenly capable of performing a sliding tackle. I don't like going full Thatch but he was just so frustrating all game.

4 minutes ago, Newquay-Red said:

What a complete and utter embarrassment today. At least partly responsible for every goal, and did one of the most embarrassing shirt pulls I have ever seen in a game of professional football. Unforgivably slow and tormented by Leeds all day. Should never be trusted again in a City shirt. Ship him out, leave him to rot in the development squad, whatever. About as slow as continental drift, and incapable of communicating with the rest of the back 4.

Bye bye Jens.Your card is marked. You won't be missed.

I’m not there today and apparently Hegeler has been awful but that’s one game all the other games he’s done ok. You can’t base a player on just one game.

1 minute ago, Flint says No said:

I’m not there today and apparently Hegeler has been awful but that’s one game all the other games he’s done ok. You can’t base a player on just one game.

I disagree. Good against Plymouth but had you put a red shirt on me I could have done that too. Mostly poor and occasional moments of full retardation. Not what is expected from a so called Champions League player

12 minutes ago, Newquay-Red said:

Bye bye Jens.Your card is marked. You won't be missed.

7 minutes ago, BCFC1990 said:

You obviously haven't seen pack today  not surprised when they can walk through our midfield like they have

You could of had Booby Moore and John Terry in their pomp playing  today but as @BCFC1990 said if you have pack protecting them then you are up shit creek 

2 minutes ago, Newquay-Red said:

I disagree. Good against Plymouth but had you put a red shirt on me I could have done that too. Mostly poor and occasional moments of full retardation. Not what is expected from a so called Champions League player

Wasn’t at Plymouth but he played well v Cardiff last season, Birmingham and Stoke those are just a few

1 minute ago, Flint says No said:

Wasn’t at Plymouth but he played well v Cardiff last season, Birmingham and Stoke those are just a few

Actually, fair enough as you have a point against Stoke. That being said, I don't think he did well at Cardiff as we bottled it so badly. What concerns me is that when he does do badly, he really ***** the bed and it negatively affects the whole team 

28 minutes ago, Newquay-Red said:

weirdly enough reacting 'rubbish' doesn't make him suddenly capable of performing a sliding tackle. I don't like going full Thatch but he was just so frustrating all game.

A 1 is generous. 

14 minutes ago, Newquay-Red said:

Actually, fair enough as you have a point against Stoke. That being said, I don't think he did well at Cardiff as we bottled it so badly. What concerns me is that when he does do badly, he really ***** the bed and it negatively affects the whole team 

So it's his fault then,not the managers fault for picking the wrong side and pack being completely out of his depth without a ball winner next to him. 

Just now, joe jordans teeth said:

So it's his fault then,not the managers fault for picking the wrong side and pack being completely out of his depth without a ball winner next to him. 

No- how can Lee predict that Jens is going to hitch a ride off a Leeds player's shirt? Pisano (before injury) said he had issues with adapting to the pace of English football, yet there he was, getting used to it and performing strongly. Jens has baffling decision making at times and just does not seem to click with the other defenders here. If he is going to be our 'ball player', he should be prepared for having a more traditional defender like Flint next to him. Yet, despite a couple of good performances he has failed to adapt to the tempo and I would be pleasantly surprised if he ever did.

3 minutes ago, Loco Rojo said:

Yeah, but then he played well in other games, e.g. Stoke at CB (or it might have been Plymouth - my memory goes with my age). Forget those though, he's shite.

Oh, and i'm watching Otib implode as standard.

He is not a centre back and he is too slow for this league in centre mid...

2 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

If Hegeler gets a ‘1’ I’d love to hear your thoughts on Flint. 

And you do realise that shirt pull was to save a certain goal? Jesus. 

They all did appallingly today, and yeah that shirt pull really saved us didn't it? It would have been 3-0 otherwise, that would have been embarrassing, wouldn't it?

2 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

If Hegeler gets a ‘1’ I’d love to hear your thoughts on Flint. 

And you do realise that shirt pull was to save a certain goal? Jesus. 

Don’t think it would have been a certain goal. They could have missed. Unlike the resulting corner. 

Just now, Newquay-Red said:

They all did appallingly today, and yeah that shirt pull really saved us didn't it? It would have been 3-0 otherwise, that would have been embarrassing, wouldn't it?

So what’s he meant to do when his man’s past him, roll out a red carpet for him? At least he cared enough to do what he had to do to break up the attack.  

1 minute ago, Newquay-Red said:

Massive difference between 2-0 and 3-0. Obviously it ended that way anyway, but 2-0 still gives us a chance. So yes, theoretically it could have saved us.

Archived