IGNORED

Johnson Says... Stay Until The End

Agard Days Night

10 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

All credit to the real fans in Section 82 for their amazing support and for staying until the bitter end. Really showed the Leeds fans what real support is.

7074A163-BD2F-4DB7-96B2-777D6C52E57B.jpeg

I guess your S H I T don’t stink you jumped up tool. I left when the 3rd went in, tell me one good reason why I should’ve stayed.......

17 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

All credit to the real fans in Section 82 for their amazing support and for staying until the bitter end. Really showed the Leeds fans what real support is.

Fair play mate, I didn't think that today could get any worse and then you piped up and proved me wrong.

Who exactly are you to judge who the 'real fans' are and are not?

3 minutes ago, Stortz said:

Fair play mate, I didn't think that today could get any worse and then you piped up and proved me wrong.

Who exactly are you to judge who the 'real fans' are and are not?

His mum wasn’t able to park to pick him up until 5.15 anyways.

40 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

40 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

**** you!!!

1 hour ago, Agard Days Night said:

I'm still there with my daughter!

Admittedly, we did bugger off at 88 minutes to get the first bus. ;)

Didn't like today how people where shouting at other fans they where plastic for not singing and staying to the end, this was happening in s82 where most including me have season ticket so just cringe, 

Support the team, don't spend time having a go at other fans 

56 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

Where’s the rest of them then?  Bellend. 

For what it’s worth, I also stayed til the end in Dolman B Block - when / where do I collect my medal?

2 minutes ago, OddBallJim said:

Left on 85 mins. Was able to exit ground and Ashton area swiftly, for a brief stop off at KFC. I am now awaiting my bargain bucket, which will bring me far more enjoyment than any of the 85 minutes of "football" I watched today.

Nice, so the queue in KFC is currently just over an hour long?

Archived