IGNORED

Johnson Says... Stay Until The End

Agard Days Night

28 minutes ago, Fiale said:

Can someone explain the stewarding for that section - as many for that small area than the whole Leeds away end. Seems a shabby way to treat your supporters.

I'm in S24 so was subject to rigorous ticket checks as I use the entrance next to S25 which I thought was a bit OTT. I guess it was that with the stand being full to capacity there was no room for people to move from other sections  to S25 etc- I believe S25 etc is more or less treated as 'unreserved' so people don't always sit in their exact seat - I could well be wrong though.

I chose to stay until the end but thought it was optional to leave before full time if you want to.

I didn't stay until the end today.  It was horrible weather and a shite game and I'd rather get an extra half an hour with the kids in than spend it in traffic, the opinion of some utter tool on the internet isn't going to change that.

Besides, I turned up, which nine of the first XI didn't ******* bother doing.

Also, **** off leeds.

1 minute ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Just a guess - that’s a moot point though, what I was saying was that the amount was overkill in relation to number of supporters compared to the number of Leeds supporters and that they had the same amount.

I doubt it's smaller than last season..S28 which is like half a block and S27-S25. Maybe 1,000? Again just a guess.

However, looking on from afar yes I agree it absolutely seems, looks like overkill.

Nothing to do with being a “real fan” or not, people have their reasons to leave and if it cuts an hour off their journey then why not. Would you leave the cinema if you didn’t enjoy the movie?

Having said that, I personally wouldn’t leave and want to give my appreciation at the end of the game, win or lose...... doesn’t make me more of a ‘real fan’ tho! 

1 hour ago, CrazyInWeston said:

Everyone is a "fan" even the "plastics" - We all support the same team dont we? Why does leaving 5/10 mins before the end of a game make them any less of a fan?

I'd go to every home game if I could, but financial and work commitments prevent me from this, does this make me any LESS of a fan?

Fair points made there - but I must admit I was very surprised to see so many people walk out with half an hour to go....

I always stay to the end of each match.... Even if, like today I spend a lot of it in the P155ing rain.....

If Johnson wishes me to continue to stay to the end....stop dolling out substandard football and ignite some passion in the countless moribund individuals that are reputably "proud" to wear a city shirt!

I would like to, at this point, like to say I have enjoyed a lot of what I've seen at AG this season.... I was frustrated against Burton....today....shameful...

Rant over

2 hours ago, willem ii said:

We travelled all from Tilburg and stayed until the bitter end. Support your tean in good AND bad times!

shame the game was so poor - we have played some nice football most of this season so a bit disappointing to see this display today.

What a ******* idiot you are. I will leave when I choose, and if the football is sub-standard and piss poor, and i'm wet through and depressed, I will leave at my own discretion. What is this, my Dad's bigger than your Dad? Tosser.

2 hours ago, MelksRed said:

I always stay to the end of each match.... Even if, like today I spend a lot of it in the P155ing rain.....

If Johnson wishes me to continue to stay to the end....stop dolling out substandard football and ignite some passion in the countless moribund individuals that are reputably "proud" to wear a city shirt!

I would like to, at this point, like to say I have enjoyed a lot of what I've seen at AG this season.... I was frustrated against Burton....today....shameful...

Rant over

Get a bit of perspective. We were poor today but have largely been good this season. You support Bristol City so you know that sometimes we’ll play well and sometimes we’ll be terrible.

It’s the nature of watching any football team that isn’t an elite club - it changes every week and the quality fluctuates.

Archived