IGNORED

City successfully appeal Taylor sending off (Merged)

class not gas

2 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Apparently he broke Matty's nose .

Ive heard and seen the video of it but I still cant see the Leeds players head move forwards into Matty at any time. Maybe just maybe our player was at fault.

4 minutes ago, BS3_RED said:

Now from my view in the Lansdown, the Leeds player just stood there and Matty just walked into him with force and then his head swung back. Didnt see the Leeds player do much wrong. 

I thought that on first viewing but on subsequent viewings the Leeds guy looks as though he definitely nutted Taylor.

3 minutes ago, BS3_RED said:

Now from my view in the Lansdown, the Leeds player just stood there and Matty just walked into him with force and then his head swung back. Didnt see the Leeds player do much wrong. 

To me it looked like Matty went to nut him but the Leeds player beat him to it; again my viewpoint from the Lansdown - so both correct in getting a Red whoever may have come out worse.

4 minutes ago, BS3_RED said:

My view from LS too.  Thought the Leeds guy unlucky.

I think MT had the forward momentum, and has broke his win nose by doing what he did. Stupidity.

6 minutes ago, BS3_RED said:

It looks a lot worse on the video. Thuggish act by the Leeds guy.

1 minute ago, AppyDAZE said:

It looks a lot worse on the video. Thuggish act by the Leeds guy.

I could not see his (Leeds player) head move in that either. Can clearly see Matty's head swing back after contact though. Maybe I need to see it in better detail. 

5 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

Anybody get a view of the scenes in the tunnel,  to be honest it looked like at least we competed during the aggro.

I think it was Jamie Mac that had a word with Leeds player as he walked down the tunnel.  Their bench to exception to that and there was a lot of finger point and shouting from both benches.

Matty Taylor walked down the tunnel, nothing was said from either side.  Thats what I saw from the stream.

Stevo

15 minutes ago, BS3_RED said:

A still picture does not really stand for much though. For all that tells me Matty ran into him and broke his own nose. 

That was my view too.  The pic shows that Taylor is on the match towards the player.  If he’s ducked his head down with no momentum forward, then you get a clash. Both to blame?  Stupid...whatever happened.

1 minute ago, Donkeeebles said:

I'm certainly surprised by some of these responses. It's a disgusting head butt and for me he should face a longer ban than 3 matches. 

TOTALLY TOTALLY agree with you. Needs longer than the 3 games. Did you hear LJ saying he wouldn't be surprised to see the police involved. A bit spur of the moment maybe, but you can see City are well pissed off with it. Total thug and needs to focking sort his act out, or i seriously think the guy is gonna go the way of Ben Thatcher

1 hour ago, BS3_RED said:

A still picture does not really stand for much though. For all that tells me Matty ran into him and broke his own nose. 

In general I would agree. But as we have the complete video as well it's pretty clear that Taylor did not nose butt the Leeds guys forehead. Is it not?

Archived