IGNORED

Fifa awards

Super

27 minutes ago, hodge said:

Ronaldo wins player of the year, interesting one given I don't think he's even scored 2 league goals this season yet...

I think (someone correct me if I'm wrong) that Messi has had more goals, assists and chances created in the calendar year.

I guess Ronaldo's part in a hugely successful Madrid side shows that trophies are the real currency, if you like!

1 minute ago, CheddarReds said:

I think (someone correct me if I'm wrong) that Messi has had more goals, assists and chances created in the calendar year.

I guess Ronaldo's part in a hugely successful Madrid side shows that trophies are the real currency, if you like!

Isn't Kane ahead of Ronaldo on goals as well? And with less games played. 

38 minutes ago, hodge said:

Ronaldo voted for Modric, Ramos and Marcelo, Messi voted for Suarez, Iniesta and Neymar :facepalm: Why do players get a vote when its obvious they can't be impartial. 

Part of the reason why Neymar left Barca because he wasn’t going to get all the votes at Barca so he’d always be in Messi’s shadow (and rightly so). Now he’s at PSG he can have all their votes & it’s then down to the more impartial votes from the other clubs other than Real, Barca & PSG.

A few more on players 'impartiality' Dani Alves picked Neymar as top choice, Hazard picked Kante as top choice and Kane made Lloris' list at 3rd. Really do feel there should be a ban on the players picking other players they are at the same club as. 

2 hours ago, hodge said:

A few more on players 'impartiality' Dani Alves picked Neymar as top choice, Hazard picked Kante as top choice and Kane made Lloris' list at 3rd. Really do feel there should be a ban on the players picking other players they are at the same club as. 

Yeh or they should stop publishing the votes so that players can vote secretly.

Archived