IGNORED

The official Bristol City FC v Crystal Palace FC in the Carabao Cup match day thread 13

Septic Peg

Looks like a reasonable team given the injuries, shame Patterson isn't back yet.  Interesting to see what Magnússon can do at full back and good to see Pisano back in and Steele getting a go.

I've a feeling if Steele plays well he could get a shot in the league.

Got my link working and hoping for a good stream on Cricfree,  although I keep the RB commentary on which makes the Cricfree stream around one minute behind.  That way I always know if a goal comes before I see it.   I predict a very hard game and a single goal winning this, just hope it's City's goal.   COYR's

3 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

I make that ten changes from Saturday.. No Townsend, no Zaha, no Benteke. Come on City, we will never have a better chance to reach the quarter finals! Let's seize this opportunity.

Shows the strength. Bottom of the premier league second string side looks pretty strong.(On paper.)

8 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

Crystal Palace is based in Croydon, a 'saff Landan' shithole

7 hours ago, Red-Robbo said:

Croydon - the armpit of the South.

And I'm taking that description from a friend of mine who lives there.

6 hours ago, BanburyRed said:

Cesspit more like. Horrible area.

1 hour ago, Juan Kerr said:

Looked like the ringpiece of Surrey, last time that I had the "honour" to pass through. Mind you, I'd rather pass through Beelzebub's jap eye, than that stagnant midden.

Have some pity for me please I work there :sad26:

Archived