IGNORED

Who is that masked man?

Port Said Red

• Admin
45 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

So Taylor is now available for selection but has a broken nose, do you think we will see him play in a protective mask tonight, or is he a big brave boy and will manage without?

100% not - you may be surprised by what you see tonight 

2 minutes ago, IAmNick said:

You have to have an x-ray in this situation for the appeal so that's kind of pointless really.

Please tell me you are joking?? 

You don't think the only reason his appeal was overturned was because he turned up with a X-ray ?!

His appeal was overturned because he was charged with violent conduct. Video footage provided cleared him of doing this.

No chance Taylor broke his nose!!

1 minute ago, Spoons said:

Please tell me you are joking?? 

You don't think the only reason his appeal was overturned was because he turned up with a X-ray ?!

His appeal was overturned because he was charged with violent conduct. Video footage provided cleared him of doing this.

No chance Taylor broke his nose!!

No, and that's not what I said. I said he had to have one, which he did in response you saying it was all for the media.

• Admin
42 minutes ago, IAmNick said:

No, and that's not what I said. I said he had to have one, which he did in response you saying it was all for the media.

The fact that it has be known for a while it wasn't broken, and not announced to the press until after the ban was heard I would say that there was some substance to what @Spoons is saying

29 minutes ago, phantom said:

The fact that it has be known for a while it wasn't broken, and not announced to the press until after the ban was heard I would say that there was some substance to what @Spoons is saying

If the Leeds player tried to head butt Taylor and missed surely it's still violent conduct and a red card.

I had an accident some years ago where I took a heavy blow to my doze , it wasn't ' broken ' but the cartilage got displaced resulting in one nostril that is nearly blocked . 

The ground would have got a red card if a referee was present .

If you want to know , I am still pretty. 

2 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

If the Leeds player tried to head butt Taylor and missed surely it's still violent conduct and a red card.

I had an accident some years ago where I took a heavy blow to my doze , it wasn't ' broken ' but the cartilage got displaced resulting in one nostril that is nearly blocked . 

The ground would have got a red card if a referee was present .

If you want to know , I am still pretty. 

Doze.

Written in a blocked-nose accent.

2 hours ago, phantom said:

He had an x-ray/scan yesterday as required for the appeal, and the club knew yesterday afternoon it was rescinded well before it was released today. I don't think there was exactly a media circus around the incident to sway the Fa's decision, personally.

2 hours ago, phantom said:

Taylor wasn’t going to get banned, or not, based on the extent of his injury. 

Taylor didn’t get banned because he didn’t do anything worthy of a red card. Simple! 

Archived