IGNORED

Bakinson

JasonM88

5 minutes ago, hodge said:

Perhaps Garita didn't go incase Taylor's red card wasn't rescinded? But now we have Diedhiou, Bobby and Taylor available.  

But of those Reid is nursing a heavy knock after the challenge that saw the Leeds guy booked & Taylor has a broken nose.

He might still make the bench.

1 hour ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Think it may have been more James 

Nathan Jones at the time reluctantly accepted losing him for the size of the fee received

But if scouting and chasing has got it right - has the potential to be money well spent early 

Did you say Nathan Jones or Nathan James (Last Ship) , currently watching Walking Dead if we loose tonight  & Saturday it could be the end of the world for some on here!:fear:.

Feeling positive tonight COYR :clap:

1 hour ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I though a fair bit more in both cases Graham , but even so - a good strategy IMHO and if the prices you thought are right absolutely something we should be doing

As @JamesBCFC has (IMHO) so clearly explained -in his post above - absolute peanuts in this crazy modern world and you can take a few crash and burns at that price to unearth the odd gem - and at those prices you can look to get your money back to a L1. / L2 side (unless they completely hit a development wall) if they don't quite make Our current level ,

I really like this part of our current strategy - as long as the scouting is sound

I thought Holden was roughly 300!

I watched him quite closely, (the luxury of being 4-1 up and in control of the game). He appeared to have been brought on with a watching brief on his opposite number and he didn't let the guy get more than two metres away. he did make one move forward swapping passes with Patto, but the return never came.  He looked confident I thought.

46 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

I watched him quite closely, (the luxury of being 4-1 up and in control of the game). He appeared to have been brought on with a watching brief on his opposite number and he didn't let the guy get more than two metres away. he did make one move forward swapping passes with Patto, but the return never came.  He looked confident I thought.

I did that and all. Noticed he got forward a long long way for a CM, surprised me. Didn't put a foot wrong so hard to fault him really.

11 hours ago, ZiderEyed said:

I did that and all. Noticed he got forward a long long way for a CM, surprised me. Didn't put a foot wrong so hard to fault him really.

I think he was played in front of Brownhill and Pack and behind Taylor. Thought it was a clever way of getting him on the pitch but protecting him a bit if he made a mistake as it would be an extra 10-15 yards up the pitch. Thought he did well in his few touches and intercepted a pass as well. Be nice to get to safety and see a bit more of him in the league. Surely on our bench until Hegeler or Smith comes back? 

1 minute ago, JoeAman08 said:

I think he was played in front of Brownhill and Pack and behind Taylor. Thought it was a clever way of getting him on the pitch but protecting him a bit if he made a mistake as it would be an extra 10-15 yards up the pitch. Thought he did well in his few touches and intercepted a pass as well. Be nice to get to safety and see a bit more of him in the league. Surely on our bench until Hegeler or Smith comes back? 

I hope so, needs to settle down a bit and get some game time down. I'd love him to play more.

Archived