IGNORED

What a feeling! What a night!

You Do The Dziekanowski

What a bounce back that was! Excellent from minute 30 onwards. 

And that is what makes it even more enjoyable, we could’ve done a last year and backed down after a goal and got dicked like at the weekend but we kicked into gear and played with so much confidence 

Up

The

Reds

Can’t understand why anyone would want Spurs anyway? Wembley should be for finals only. I could understand if we’d never been there, but we were there just a couple of years ago. Much rather Old Trafford if we had to go away, we haven’t been there in almost 40 years so many will never have been and that’s a proper stadium.

9 hours ago, MarcusX said:

Can’t understand why anyone would want Spurs anyway? Wembley should be for finals only. I could understand if we’d never been there, but we were there just a couple of years ago. Much rather Old Trafford if we had to go away, we haven’t been there in almost 40 years so many will never have been and that’s a proper stadium.

Our last 6 visits to Old Trafford: W3 D1 L2. All league games, no plucky cup heroics (we missed our one chance at that). I think we have won 6 times in the league at Man Utd. In 17 visits! 

Archived