IGNORED

Joey Bryan is fkucnig quality

SedRA

Joe Bryan won’t be at AG for much longer as the lad is quality.

His left foot is dynamite (long before that goal last night). Sure to attract a big club soon. Hope I am wrong though. But doubt it. His reading of the game at LB has improved massively. 1st name on the team sheet for me.

What. A. Goal.

Wouldn't it be amazing though if he stayed, we got promoted and he became a club legend with 600+ appearances and a hatful of goals, trophies etc. Maybe I'm dreaming but it seems possible.  He's very settled in Bristol with his family and friends all living here and if you follow his social media then that seems to be very important to him.

I'm sure he'll have offers and will be tempted to leave.  But we are his boyhood club and he's talked about how people at City kept believing in him and kept him going when he wanted to quit.  I honestly think he has a lot of affection for the club and it would take one hell of a club and offer to take him away.

I know...I know that in the real world money talks...but still, I'll dream for a little while longer.

If its Ronaldo or Bale hitting that last night you would never hear the end of it-dont remember too many to match it at the gate over the years -especially from that angle..top drawer. 

Pushing Joe up from time to time,maybe last 15/20 as a tactical move could be a very good thing IMO..and we would get the Magners long throw as a Brucie bonus!

14 hours ago, Harry said:

Great strike from him tonight and decent overall, mainly better coz he wasn't at left back (coz he's not one). 

Really? I never rated Joe that highly in midfield. Can do a job there, but won't go much further in the game in that position imo. Much better when the game is in front of him and much more likely to progress further in the game. Has all the attributes to make it to the top as a left back. Big fan of Joe's on & off the field. COYR 

Archived