IGNORED

Next round

Nibor

I'd love Man Utd at home, now I support both teams, but only Man Utd because my side of the family supports them. My true team is Bristol City, followed by WsM, and then Man URE.

I dont really like them but like I said, I only give them support because of my family.

I'd love Bristol City to beat them!

21 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

Wolves could still be a possibility. Doing incredibly well to hold Man City.

I think anything bar Leicester, Bournemouth or Wolves away would be an exciting draw.

Leicester have been premier league champions more recently than anyone apart from Chelsea! 

Perhaps they deserve a little bit more respect than that..! 

5 minutes ago, CrazyInWeston said:

I'd love Man Utd at home, now I support both teams, but only Man Utd because my side of the family supports them. My true team is Bristol City, followed by WsM, and then Man URE.

I dont really like them but like I said, I only give them support because of my family.

I'd love Bristol City to beat them!

How can you follow them if you don't like them? Strange.

1 minute ago, cityexile said:

Just a personal view. Would be happy enough with them at AG, but given a choice would prefer anything but those two away.

Equally, we just have to take what we get and make the best of it.

Who needs a “glamour game” at this stage. As winnable as possible please! 

6 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Leicester have been premier league champions more recently than anyone apart from Chelsea! 

Perhaps they deserve a little bit more respect than that..! 

It's not about respect. We've played at Leicester 5 times in the last ten years. No novelty there. We've never been to the Emirates, the Etihad or the London Stadium and our last trips to Old Trafford and Stamford Bridge were in the 70s. These grounds are world famous and to play there would be a great occasion. You can't tell me that Leicester away would have the same appeal as the others, Champions or not!

Saying all that, I want a home draw. Don't care who against.

Just now, stephenkibby. said:

How can you follow them if you don't like them? Strange.

Its called "Mutual" support, like you have a friend, you have another friend, both this friends know someone else. This someone else is the same person which makes this a "Mutual" friend.

I have 2 brothers and 2 nephews gunning for Man Ure, I "mutually" support them for their sake. 

I know some families would have it all out supporting different teams, but I dont want to be like one of those, so I'm happy to "mutually" support who they support.

1 minute ago, Wanderingred said:

It's not about respect. We've played at Leicester 5 times in the last ten years. No novelty there. We've never been to the Emirates, the Etihad or the London Stadium and our last trips to Old Trafford and Stamford Bridge were in the 70s. You can't tell me that Leicestet away would have the same appeal as the others, Champions or not!

Appeal to who..? Bristol City in the quarter finals of a msjor cup competition, I don’t think who it’s against really matters..!

3 minutes ago, CrazyInWeston said:

Its called "Mutual" support, like you have a friend, you have another friend, both this friends know someone else. This someone else is the same person which makes this a "Mutual" friend.

I have 2 brothers and 2 nephews gunning for Man Ure, I "mutually" support them for their sake. 

I know some families would have it all out supporting different teams, but I dont want to be like one of those, so I'm happy to "mutually" support who they support.

People never seem to gun for Hartlepool Utd or Exeter City.

Anyone st Home just to wet the appetite for what could happen if we got to the Prem league. We’re no mugs after knocking out 3 prem teams now but of the teams left in I would fancy our chances against Arsenal or maybe Bournemouth as I can’t see Everton or WHU getting through

18 minutes ago, Juan Kerr said:

People never seem to gun for Hartlepool Utd or Exeter City.

Yes well, they all supported them during the glory years of Fergie winning everything.

Funny you mention both of those teams actually. Jeff Stelling Sky Pundit supports Hartlepool, and my Brother in law supports Exeter City, my bro in law also supports Man Utd as well...

Archived