IGNORED

Josh Brownhill

petehinton

Yep the kids getting better and better with every game. I did comment at the beginning of the season that with a sustained run of games in the centre Josh could become a dominant player at champ level. Hopefully he continues to impress. 

We've got to tie him down to a new contract ASAP!

16 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

And he looked outstanding in the first 30 minutes when most of our players were really struggling to cope with palace's pace and movement. But Josh was still winning all the 50/50s and calmly keeping possession. Of course after that everyones game went onto a whole new level. What I like about Josh is he always looks to move it forward. Whether he runs with the ball or passes it. I really can't think of a better midfield performance down the gate from a city player.

Strange I guess but I saw it totally opposite. I thought the first 20-25 mins he was awful. He made about 5 or 6 simple errors (whether bad touch, bad pass, poor judgment). After 30 mins he was excellent, but the first 25 or so he was very poor I thought. 

4 minutes ago, Harry said:

Strange I guess but I saw it totally opposite. I thought the first 20-25 mins he was awful. He made about 5 or 6 simple errors (whether bad touch, bad pass, poor judgment). After 30 mins he was excellent, but the first 25 or so he was very poor I thought. 

Yes Harry we outplayed all over the pitch first 25mins. But Josh has energy and seems willing to learn.

If were going to progress he's a keeper don't you think?

2 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Really!? I thought he was by far our best player in the first 25 minutes. Looked a class above the rest of our midfield. 

Honestly Jon. Don't get me wrong, I think Josh is a good player and certainly one to keep. But his first half hour today was riddled with errors. 

He was superb after that. 

27 minutes ago, Harry said:

On another thread, you also say you don't rate Fammy. So although I don't want to be a dick, I'll quote a bit from your own words back to you. "poor judgment"

4 minutes ago, BCFC Richard said:

On another thread, you also say you don't rate Fammy. So although I don't want to be a dick, I'll quote a bit from your own words back to you. "poor judgment"

Not sure what this is supposed to mean. 

Brownhill made numerous errors in the first 25 mins, including moments of poor judgement. 

Famara, correct, I do not rate him - yet. I said in the other thread that he's improving but I'm still not in the convinced camp yet. Not sure why that is poor judgment. Quite simply, I've said Đurić did tonight what Famara has failed to do all season. 

One of Brownhill's stand-out games. 

And he's still a young player, he will get better!

He's already made great strides on the raw but inexperienced talent he was last season. We could shortly have a real gem on our books. A great acquisition by the "cartel".

I love the fact that, although he's quite a short and slight bloke, he gets stuck in. Great tackles this evening. Great link-up play. Everything you want to see from a player in his position.

Archived