IGNORED

Đjuric

Top Robin

1 minute ago, Top Robin said:

I don't suppose it matters how he gets his chance but it's a bit worrying that Lee didn't see this in him before and if Fammy didn't get injured tonight, he may have gone back into the reserves after tonight. In fact he may still! 

He's been injured for months.

Just now, Luxo Jr. said:

He's been injured for months.

Exactly he will be making his way back to full fitness and slowly pushed into games (today was longer then expected). 

If he can’t get in the squad something is wrong! I would love to see his aerial duel %.

Cant see him being dropped because he gave us that completely new dimension to attack from and was incredibly good at it.

Just now, Top Robin said:

I don't suppose it matters how he gets his chance but it's a bit worrying that Lee didn't see this in him before and if Fammy didn't get injured tonight, he may have gone back into the reserves after tonight. In fact he may still! 

Um, he's been injured, which made selecting him a tad difficult.

Lee has spoken highly of him recently and we are blessed with 4 good strikers. He will get his chance.

Just now, chinapig said:

Um, he's been injured, which made selecting him a tad difficult.

Lee has spoken highly of him recently and we are blessed with 4 good strikers. He will get his chance.

Yep he mentioned him post Burton as the player that he would’ve loved to have at his disposal. 

Can clearly see why! 

My MOM tonight. I thought he was immense up top and everything that Famara hasn't been so far this year. 

Within a minute of coming on, wins his first aerial and we score. Not seen famara do that all season. Đurić russled that defence the whole time he was on. 

Superb. 

7 minutes ago, Harry said:

My MOM tonight. I thought he was immense up top and everything that Famara hasn't been so far this year. 

Within a minute of coming on, wins his first aerial and we score. Not seen famara do that all season. Đurić russled that defence the whole time he was on. 

Superb. 

He was good but Joe B was immense

Like Harry says, he was man of the match for me as well. 

When he came on he changed the game by harassing their defence into errors and stupid ones as well.

That is what we’ve waited for since signing him. Hopefully his injuries prevented his ability previously and this is the real Đurić we’ve seen tonight. 

Not only does Đurić win 95% of the ball he actually has a purpose to it...He must be a dream to play up front with . Wins the ball and finds either his strike partner or supporting midfielder with every flick on!

Im with @Harry MOM! Changed the game.

Also saves flint going up for goal kicks !!

Đurić is the modern day ...Niall Quinn??

5 minutes ago, Spoons said:

Not only does Đurić win 95% of the ball he actually has a purpose to it...He must be a dream to play up front with . Wins the ball and finds either his strike partner or supporting midfielder with every flick on!

Im with @Harry MOM! Changed the game.

Also saves flint going up for goal kicks !!

Đurić is the modern day ...Niall Quinn??

He's a good Andy Carroll.

1 minute ago, Spoons said:

Niall Quinn on his day was better than Andy Carroll and he managed a lot more games! 

I only saw the latter end of Quinns career (the Sunderland years) and a couple of those I was too young to remember any of.

Also went for the Carroll shout as Đurić (with the man bun) looks like him.

2 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

I only saw the latter end of Quinns career (the Sunderland years) and a couple of those I was too young to remember any of.

Also went for the Carroll shout as Đurić (with the man bun) looks like him.

Quinn made Kevin Phillips .

Đurić could do the same for bobby Reid, Matty Taylor and co.

Archived