IGNORED

Us & 7 Prem Teams

Cardy

1 minute ago, Dynamite Red said:

Home tie sell out. Arsenal maybe a good tie if they play there reserves.

Arsenal at home perfect for me.

My Dad's a londoner who moved to Bristol as a child, he supported Arsenal so took City as a second team.

City vs Arsenal and both in opposite ends of the ground, would be great.

1 hour ago, nickolas said:

How disheartening would Leicester or Bmuff away be though!

A draw or too ago I was hoping for a big glamour tie away. However, given that there is a realist chance to progress, I would take Bournemouth or Leicester at home any day.

I love how people feel Leicester will not be a glamour tie, but lets not forget, 2 years ago they were the Premier League Champions, and last season's Quarter Finalists of the Champions League. They would be a bigger tie than West Ham, Everton or Bouremouth, and dare I say it possibly bigger than Arsenal's reserves. Leicester would play a full strength team and would be a big fixture.

6 hours ago, ZiderEyed said:

Mon the Bournemouth at home. Why can't we win this? People seem desperate to get knocked out. We could go to Wembley.

Dream on!

The PL big boys play their best 11 when they reach the semi finals.

Can you imagine City coming up against either full strength Manchester clubs or the mighty Arsenal? 

3 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Dream on!

Can you imagine City coming up against either full strength Manchester clubs or the mighty Arsenal? 

Quite.

Those premier league namby pambys wouldn't stand a chance.

I am amazed that people are finding that certain fixtures would be unappealing.

We are in the QUARTER FINALS of the League cup.

Whomever or wherever we play this is the stuff that legends are made of .

We will sell out at Ashton Gate or our allocation of away tickets and our boys can be heroes ( as Bowie said ) .

This remarkable cup run has the potential to be remembered in our history. How many went to the Forest semis and still talk about it to this day ?

We are better equipped these days to progress and who is to say that we couldn't beat Man City , Arsenal or whoever we face .

We might get battered , only for the football gods to decide that it would be hilarious if Packy scored the winning goal at Old Trafford from 30 yards out ! 

This is why we love football because , though many of you will be smiling and thinking the Major's lost it again, it could happen.

I was there that day when ...

2 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

We will sell out at Ashton Gate or our allocation of away tickets and our boys can be heroes ( as Bowie said ) .

Major, David also told us about London School of Econ-gnome-ics. 

He would have been able to tell SL how much to charge kids for the home game. 

34 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Dream on!

Did you see the Man City line up last night? 

15 minutes ago, Norn Iron said:

Major, David also told us about London School of Econ-gnome-ics. 

He would have been able to tell SL how much to charge kids for the home game. 

Bowie would also have told us to wear our bibbidi bobbidi hats at AG.

31 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

I am amazed that people are finding that certain fixtures would be unappealing.

We are in the QUARTER FINALS of the League cup.

Whomever or wherever we play this is the stuff that legends are made of .

This remarkable cup run has the potential to be remembered in our history. How many went to the Forest semis and still talk about it to this day ?

We are better equipped these days to progress and who is to say that we couldn't beat Man City , Arsenal or whoever we face .

We might get battered , only for the football gods to decide that it would be hilarious if Packy scored the winning goal at Old Trafford from 30 yards out ! 

This is why we love football because , though many of you will be smiling and thinking the Major's lost it again, it could happen.

I was there that day when ...

Some of us went to the Spurs semi and can just about remember it, when the dementia allows.

Archived