IGNORED

Lansdown Upper tonight

Die Hard Red

Thoroughly enjoyed myself up in w4 tonight, usually with the Section 82 boys and girls, but was a latecomer for this match. Fantastic view and even some noise from the happy throng around us. Went a bit quiet at 4-1 mind, probably collective shock and surprise that City hadn’t done the usual in front of a big crowd. Great night.:clapping:

I was also up there, and usually a Section 82 regular. 

Atmos was decent enough up there, view is absolutely superb. If we're gonna use the area more often I'd suggest they get some more food/drink stalls. One stall is not enough for the potential 4,000 that could be up there. 

As an S82 organiser, I have to say we sounded decent from where I was at the back of W4, but Palace were very loud - particularly first half. Very good away support. 

9 minutes ago, Harry said:

Atmos was decent enough up there, view is absolutely superb. If we're gonna use the area more often I'd suggest they get some more food/drink stalls. One stall is not enough for the potential 4,000 that could be up there. 

As an S82 organiser, I have to say we sounded decent from where I was at the back of W4, but Palace were very loud - particularly first half. Very good away support. 

They were loud with their monotonous songs while they were winning

12 minutes ago, Harry said:

TBF Palace were as loud as Leeds with half the voice power........BUT soon shut the **** when trailing !

Archived