IGNORED

The Gif thread - (Merged)

Septic Peg

33 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

I love the Aden Flint description.......

"Likes going to Mexican restaurants where you get to wear the sombreros. Turned up to the Christmas do once dressed as Lady Gaga. It was banter. Not keen on exotic fruit and veg. Favourite film is Elf."  :rofl2br:

You knows that's happening this year for sure... pics or it didn't happen @AdamB. Will remind you come December. :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, Scare_Man said:

I'm sure there was a video before the season started where they were showing these being filmed so you got the sound as well.

For a solo high 5 it made a decent boom!

There was. I remember seeing that video and realising in horror what must be coming. 

I'm still waiting for the day that we lose and also score a goal. That will be the true test of these GIFs. 

15 hours ago, Luxo Jr. said:

There was. I remember seeing that video and realising in horror what must be coming. 

I'm still waiting for the day that we lose and also score a goal. That will be the true test of these GIFs. 

89th minute consolation in a 5-1 home defeat to Cardiff after having a player sent off; that would be the true test! 

3 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

Like Barnsley are going to have anything nice to say about us..

To be fair most of our lot would be ssying the same if it was other way round.personally think they are a bit of a laugh and the players taking the piss out of each other. All good fun 

15 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

I love the ironic comments about Palace doing some  :laugh: They could become collectors items

Indeed, this one made me chuckle...

'I believe that our friends up the road have made some, unfortunately they’ve had to let the chap who made them go as the work has dried up.'

On ‎26‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 22:58, Dollymarie said:

Needless to say, I BLOODY LOVE IT! He can hang his coat in my cupboard any time he wants. ;) 

(Am guessing this one is an "I'll get my coat" reference?) 

On ‎26‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 23:00, AppyDAZE said:

I've got it. He's saying "You thought I was off, I thought i was off..

Forget it, i'm here for the long haul"

What he`s actually saying is `I`m fed up with this do, lets get back to yours Dolly and really get the party started`

On 9/27/2017 at 23:27, Phileas Fogg said:

They’re cool and I’m very impressed by the online traction it’s getting - it’s a great idea.

Personally though, I don’t find them that funny? Am I the only one or am I missing something? 

The amateurism of them is half the reason they are getting mileage. They may become more sophisticated or more overtly pseudo amateurish. Either way the traction might be unstoppable until a whole bunch of other clubs pile in and it loses its individuality. Marvellous job by the media guys though for sure.

@Dollymarie @RedM @Ian M @WesM @El Hombrecito @Maesknoll Red @phantom

Did you maybe want to merge the other thread with this 'un? 

That way I can add new gifs to this thread as and when they're released so this thread can be the go to for anyone who wants to view a particular gif, rather than trail through twitter.

22 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

@Dollymarie @RedM @Ian M @WesM @El Hombrecito @Maesknoll Red @phantom

Did you maybe want to merge the other thread with this 'un? 

That way I can add new gifs to this thread as and when they're released so this thread can be the go to for anyone who wants to view a particular gif, rather than trail through twitter.

Done :yes:

Archived