IGNORED

The Gif thread - (Merged)

Septic Peg

43 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

I'm not sure we can have enough Flint can we? :wub: 

No absolutely not, I'm very happy to get what I can after seeing him pretty much saying his goodbyes in the Millwall match. He has come back better than ever and seems to be enjoying the Gifs.

Thanks to @Septic Pegfor adding them, I couldn't work it out.

2 hours ago, RedM said:

No absolutely not, I'm very happy to get what I can after seeing him pretty much saying his goodbyes in the Millwall match. He has come back better than ever and seems to be enjoying the Gifs.

Thanks to @Septic Pegfor adding them, I couldn't work it out.

I do remember you saying that, although I could never quite work it out.

If I recall correctly, you seemed to be suggesting AF was saying '....he didn't really want to go, but it was out of his hands'.

And, of course, that started the whole debate as to whether he really wanted to go, whether he was being pushed out, or if it was just his agent playing silly buggers and being too greedy etc.

38 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Just adding this article from Sky about how the GIFs are made (video in article).

And I know technically, it's not a City goal GIF but Mags put this out when we all asked where his OG GIF was...

Edit forgot to add the sky tweet... 

1 hour ago, Septic Peg said:

Edit forgot to add the sky tweet... 

It has to be said, this is great publicity and you have to think that it's a good recruiting tool as well as it really shows a great team spirit. The question now I suppose is, what's next, because things get old very quickly on the net.

Archived